Thread: Dreams

Dreams

I didn't see a thread about this yet..so...I have been doing alot of dreamwork, mostly lucid dreaming...But now I would like to use the REM sleep as a tool to remember things in my past..Anybody try this? any help would be great..

Everybody really should try Lucid dreaming though very fun..Basically you relize that you are dreaming without waking the physical body..In short taking control of your DREAMS!!!
    Video games do not effect kids... if Pacman effected us as kids we\'d all be running around in a darkened room muching on magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

hmm I thought that was just a normal thing.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

If I don't like the way my dream is going I change it. Most of the time, sometimes I lose control and force myself up from sleep.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

Well thats great..then try moving to the next level..pick a place you have never been..Then in your Lucid dream..go there..Study the place get details, textures of the walls colors of the carpet and what not..Then in the morning write it down..When you get a chance while your awake goto this place and see how it looks, does it look like your dream? Let me know what happens..

The problem is, I usually have too much input so the place looks like I imagine it.
    West of House

Now the real test...I have been working at this for 2 years now...Put an object in your friends house, lets say in the top drawer of the chest..and go into your Lucid dream..goto that place and move the object....

Hypothetical: Try picturing the magnetic flux and manipulating that instead of the onject. If I was to do it that's what I would do. If you can change the magnetic field around it then the object would move. I bet it would be easier with something metallic. Start with the magnetic fields where you are and push against them along their flux lines until you get to your friens house.
    West of House

Roadclosed...well you are right....you are not going to be able to pick it up with your DREAM body...I tried for a long time and my hand kept going through it..You will have tomove it with your mind..and as I have stated before I am still working on it...I have stoppedmy dreamwork for almost 2 years now, but recently have started back up..
    Video games do not effect kids... if Pacman effected us as kids we\'d all be running around in a darkened room muching on magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

I read a book once(sorry don't remember which one) that explained a couple of different methodes of controling your dreams. And they worked. I was having a series of very bad dreams, from out of Nam, and these methode allowed me to not only see where they were coming from, but to change them into much more pleasent dreams. I also had a lot of astral projections come out of dreaming, but I never really checked the acuracy of any of them. I never tried to physically move a nondream artical either. Perhaps I should try this......but first I will have to relearn how to control my dreams again. Since I cured myself of the nighmares, I haven't used the methodes at all.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

wow....finally some Lucid Dreamers...i have had thousands of lucid dreams and there are some of the most enriching experiences i have ever had!! Alien boy....do you mean placing an object ( for real) in your friends house and then lucid dreaming to find the object...please expound and explain If you dont mind....thx...Chad