The great conundrum

Thread: The great conundrum

Banned

Talking The great conundrum

I always wondered. My wife has complained about sitting on piss in a public restroom. Now that women piss sitting down, how in the world can there be piss on the toilet seat? Thanks for the feedback.

DoD

This is an enigma that I have been contemplating myself. How in the world could a person piss on a seat that they are sitting on? Maybe it is from transexuals who use the women's bathroom.

Token drunken Irish guy
    I blame Val who has been known to piss on the seats of womens tiolets all over the known world. To be honest its the best answer going, the truth is probably beyond our human faculties so let us find a person to hold responsible, let the public investigation begin!

What about the women that "hover" rather than sit?

Then it is possible to get piss on the seat.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Flash M0nkey
    I blame Val who has been known to piss on the seats of womens tiolets all over the known world.
    dammit i thought no-one knew about that

well heres a better one - i used to work in a really dark/dingy club - played all underground stuff - lots of drugs taken openly...owner an alcoholic - real nice place but i got to have fun while working

well anyways one night this guy came round the side of the bar asking if we had any bleach(!?) he was kinda old - which made him really old for this club - said one of the toilets was blocked and he was trying to clear it....thought it was weird that boss had called a plumber at that time but he had been known to do weirder things so i gave him the bleach.....he returned the bottle like 15mins later - shirt sleeve rolled up and asked for some paper towels to dry his arm.

I mentioned it to boss when he came back who was all like "what plumber?" then i saw the guy sitting drinking at end of bar >_<;
    so dude had came in for a drink and then decided to unblock the toilet - like wtf???

v_Ln

Originally posted here by phishphreek80
    What about the women that "hover" rather than sit?

Then it is possible to get piss on the seat.
    Phish got it in one. I refuse to sit on a public toilet seat, I can't think of anything nastier really, and I do "hover". However, should I splatter, I wipe it off with toilet paper. So basically what you have here are women who are disgusted by the idea of sitting on a public toilet seat, but not disgusted by leaving pee all over the seat....now there is a conundrum.