Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike Online

Talking Counter Strike Online

At the begining i just wanna say that CS is a great game...but there is always one thing (or more) that make it bad sometimes...
    Well for me its those fags that use those wall hacks and what not...I mean common shooting through the wall...wtf lol...so it is kinda unfair
    And that security module is doing absolutly nothing about it..I dunno but it would be a lot more fun if its all legit and real...don't let it get to your head ya? Its just my opinion...But please if you would like to say wats on your mind...if you agree or disagree or anything else...I'd like to hear it

Thank You

Wouldnt it be cool if someone could set up a server just for the AO members..

agreed, peeople who use "cheats" or "hacks" ruin the game for the rest of us who just play to have fun or be legit at the game. cheaters suck, thats why i am a member of unitedadmins, and i ban their asses

edit: yes that would be cool if someone setup a server for AOer's, i could set one up, i have a very good server capable computer at home, the problem is i would only be able to run it during the summer months (may through august)
    speak your mind becuase those who matter don\'t mind and those who mind don\'t matter

I love FPS games... especially online.

I've been playing Call of Duty lately... focking awesome game!
    Not to mention Metal of Honor... I can't wait to play the new one.

We play Wolf ET at work all the time. Thats an awesome too.

BTW: The First Annual Video Game Awards are this thrusday at 9pm (est)...

http://www.spiketv.com/

http://www.digitalgamedeveloper.com/...pktv111003.htm
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Yeah there is a similiar problem in Battle Field 1942. You don't see it alot, but there is a wall hack and a superman hack that lets you fly through the air to the enemy flag.

For the Server thing, I brought this up in the Non sensical thread. I think it would be really cool if we could do that. I think we should have a AO clan. lol

personally, the only time I will buy a game is if it can be played online. I'm probably gonna get call of dute for Christmas

But I must say BF 1942 has every game beat.
    =

Wouldnt it be cool if someone could set up a server just for the AO members..
    Yes I do agree with that one...maybe somone has servers on CS and would't mind making another one for AO..I mean it would be really cool...Maybe even set a pass so only AO members can get it...that would be awsome and would go onto my favorite servers for sure

and...

agreed, peeople who use "cheats" or "hacks" ruin the game for the rest of us who just play to have fun or be legit at the game. cheaters suck, thats why i am a member of unitedadmins, and i ban their asses
    Gee wat can I say LOL...You are reading my mind...I try to get a rank and all that all legit giving my best and I'm pretty good but you cant go against those who cheat and hack...You could but it's very hard...So Ya they do ruin all that

Oh just came into my mind....Diablo II
    They had major hacks and all that going on on that game...I was using maphack only lol...was kinda gay not to see the map lol...but anyways, blizzard has been talking about the 1.10 like a year and no one believed it (ofcourse I did ) and one they after I came from school and loaded the game the new patch was on lol and I was pretty happy about it because all those player killers would be gone without their hacks and they are and its a great game now

PS. Lol its kinda funny but I came home and didnt see my dad sleeping and i was yellin like crazy and woke him up...he thought I went crazy lol

dang cheyenne1212 nice signature where you get that...It's really awsome and LOL your right That is all true about my PC

[edit]
    All true but the IE 6....I use MyIE2 its not Microsoft related

Ao clan.. Thats a good idea

Anyone here with CS 1.6 or Steam? If you go to the "games" list, you can install a dedicated server. Anyone want to give it a try?

If that doesnt work.. Lets all hold local bake sales and use the money to buy a server for AO

yes i use the 'steam' from kazaa and lol every time i close CS and run it again the CD KEY somehow just like disapears and I have to do it again...No big deal takes 10 seconds but just wanted to mention it...Ah yea I got that Dedicated server and I did try it but I'm not sure if it worked lol...but ill experiment with it...Even better idea let's let the ones that know CS server stuff make it 1st lol

http://www.danasoft.com

Go there for that sig. lol

The only thing about a server, is it needs to be at least 1.5mbps both up and down. Depending on the number of people playing the faster the better.
    =