Crap!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crap!!!

Crap!!!

Well being the post whore that I am, I was going to make a little post when I had 2000 posts. However, I posted a bit quicker than I expected, and wasn't paying attention, so I never noticed my 2000'th post fly by.

This is my 2032 post so this will act like this is my 2000'th post. lol

Now of course the only reason I'm posting this is because I'm a hell of a post whore. lol

Now for the emotional part.

I would like to thank all of the friends that I have made here. I can't list them all, but they know who they are. Well hell its really just about everyone here. lol

When I first came here, all I knew about *nix was that it wasn't windows. I have learned a lot from all of the members here. Whenever I have a question, I know that I can post it, and it will be answered. This is because AO is a community of professionals, That can learn from each other which makes this a productive enviroment.

So to everyone here at AO, Thank you for supporting me, and thank you for putting up with such a post whore as myself.

C'ya at post #3000
    =

DAMN! thats alot of posts , i only hope i can make it that far, *sigh* its something to strive for i suppose. anyways congrats.
    speak your mind becuase those who matter don\'t mind and those who mind don\'t matter

Well I'm not proud of all those posts, as half of them are probably useless.

Post count doesn't matter much to me anymore. if you give me long enough I'll be the #1 poster. lol
    =

Congrats! Yet to past 450........ Something along the lines screwed me up...... That was the past and now the future.... Again happy 2,000th post, keep up the great work.
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

I have no doubt that you will become the top poster just a few hundred more posts and you will be there

Hey I hope you stick around now doodz attackin.

As you said, that was past and this is the future. I always that you were a valued contributer to AO.

lol dead Just a couple more months of posting the way I have been and I'll be there. lol
    =

Banned
    Damn man, i remember when we had the same amount of posts couple weeks ago. U wh0re.

lol

I know, its bad. I couldn't believe how fast the posts mounted up.

I think I'm worse than NFG. lol
    If I am then I really acomplished something. lol
    =

Almost forgot people. I have to go t court tomorrow to fight my speeding ticket

I hope the cop doesn't show or the judge is lenient. lol

Wish me luck.
    =

Originally posted here by cheyenne1212
    lol

I know, its bad. I couldn't believe how fast the posts mounted up.

I think I'm worse than NFG. lol
    If I am then I really acomplished something. lol
    You sure have MB beat. And he was posting like mad a while ago..
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)