Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Help Please

Talking Music Help Please

I already posted this as a BTW thing lol on Counter Strike section in GCC but no one saw it i guess so umm just quick again lol...I know the song goes like..."when i move,you move.....t ada and more on lol....
    I need the author and title plz if anyone knows
    Thanks a lot

How about:

Artist : Ludacris
    Title : Stand Up
    Album : Chicken And Beer
    Genre : Hip Hop

http://www.dapslyrics.com/display.php?sid=458
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Lol...good song, good album.

thanks a lot man...took me like 10 min to post back...just cause i was trying out the webcam and stuff with MemorY
    Sry for delay but tx a lot

Well scriptkiddie. Is memor the person we believed to be a guy really a girl?
    =

ask memory yourself lol i dun wanna anser a question dedicated to memory
    dunno wat to say thats all lol
    pretty much memory is wat memory is and memory changes everyday even memory's AIM screenames woot my whole list is like just memory lol...memory is mixed up lol

Its a Mystery....be Sherlock Holmes and find out
    Sry if his name is splled wrong thats cause im not such big fan of books
    i make fire with my mails lol

HINT: just replace the 'memory' in my post as he she her or him and it should make sense lol...lol was i dumb i put all she/he and stuff and almost posted lol so i changed all to memory

lol

well memory already confessed that he/she was girl, but we were just kinda wondering if this was some sort of a joke. I don't think it is, but I was just wondering.
    =

hhahaha dude you got no idea LOL...but ill give memory the link to this thread in memory's AO inbox so if he/she feels like he/she will tell you guys
    Just like I said earlier it aint my busines...memory can be who he/she wants to be...I dun care lol

Banned
    Look at my profile, and i already told you in the "non-sensical" thread what i was enough of that now, let's go back to post wh0ring

Hahahah there is your answer cheyenne lol...woot I just can't stop laughing lmao