Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One of the most insane things I've ever seen!

Elite Hacker

One of the most insane things I've ever seen!

This is insane. This guy is like a guru at super mario 3 only better than a guru. You have to see this. http://myweb.hinet.net/home7/phanta0523/MB3.wmv
    Check it out. Wow!

Banned
    he like finished the whole game in 11 minutes wtf. Just like me with max Payne

Elite Hacker
    By the way, that was me playing the game.

Banned
    I used to love mario brothers

Nightfalls_Girl

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I didn't download it cause I am to lazy, but I take it you used the warp whistle to get to level 8?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I did it in 13 minutes once. I still try sometimes.

I'll tell y'all when I hit 11 minutes.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Elite Hacker
    Originally posted here by souleman
    I didn't download it cause I am to lazy, but I take it you used the warp whistle to get to level 8?
    You should download it, it is kindof funny, amazing, and scary all at the same time. Striek, did you really do it in 13 minutes, because if you did that is pretty good. This guy in the video is just amazing at the game. I have never beat it myself, in case you all believed me when I said that was me playing in the video. I just don't see how someone can get that good at a game. I like super mario world for N64. I have beat that a few times, i don't mean just beat bowser, I mean beat it all the way, which I believe is 96 on the little welcome screen. This webpage also had a video where it looked like a guy was just diving off a cliff into the ground and everyone clapped, then the person who showed it to me explained that he was diving into a big puddle of mud, which is still kindof wierd and crazy, but not as crazy as diving into the ground. The website was in chinese and this person showing it to me was from Taiwan. Anyways, if you are just viewing this thread and not checking out the movie, I highly recommend that you do, it is amazing how this guy plays the game.

I am that Taiwanese guy.
    N/A

Wow I always thought I was good at game rofl lol...I SUCK compared to you guys
    BTW NewMan this wrong place to say hello lol...Go to the Roll Call if you wanna say hello lol

I think that is a fake, if I remember correctly, you need all three whistles to get to the last lv. With out it would will be stuck in the second tier.

I might be wrong though, I will tell you this much. I was something close to that, at that game once. I seriously knew the entire game by heart. The only thing I never did though was make it through the entire game without getting hit once. I think it I have done, it with getting hit twice. I couldn’t of done,. The thing where he went back and then jumped forward before he would have been smashed in the Tank Board.

But besides that, I could do just about all of that. I might have to try it one day.

Now if you want to see me do a game perfectly, try FF7.

I am probably the best in that game in America. I can beat the entire thing in no more then one day. I am a bad dude in that game. I know everything. I have gotten every item. Every hidden item. Everything.

I have beaten every boss, You name it I have done it. I know what you need to get a golden Chocobo, I even have written down somewhere, the cheat. That you can press at the begginging of the game to get infinite Gil.

I know that game way to well. But that is my best game. Actually now that we talk about it, I even know the one way to get Aeris past the first disk. There is only one way.

Err 2.

I just thought about another one.