Thread: I Love Jupiter Media

I Love Jupiter Media

I LOVE JUPITER MEDIA

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware how jupiter media makes it's money. They buy popular websites such as antionline.com, phpbuilder.com and put adds and "pop-up adds" on these sites. They obviously don't care about the content of the site, they don't care about it's visitors all they want is to make money buy selling your information. They also run a lot of low quality sites such as internet.com. They've recently purchased http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/ this is tragic. This company in my opinon is not worthy to own these sites, they should be destroyed and banned from the internet.

ACTUALLY THEY"RE A BUNCH OF CROOKS THEY SUCK

Fishin' for greenies are ya?

and since AO is pretty much a forum dont we provide the content?
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=517

the Open Source model doesn\'t offer any great benefit in
    terms of reliability and security. -Bill Gates

<sigh> yes thank you dran0 we know about JupM... anyone whose been here more than few minutes will know- especially when you have posted another similar thread about 10 minutes ago - get a pop up blocker if the ads bother you that much... better still get a copy of proxomitron http://www.proxomitron.info/

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

um...you kinda posted this once before here ... also, you replied to yuor own post... while this is valid opinion, it doesnt belong on the site twice, or in web security...please, for all our sakes, dont be a post whore

[edit] i guess me and you "crossed posts", zone walker...i had hoped someone else saw that thread [/edit]
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Just tryin to spread the word

Welcome to America...

Capitalism...w00t

hey no prob slick... it's good to know that your not alone wading through some of the stuff people post

dran0... whilst I understand you're trying to spread the word... about 99% of folks here are already well aware of what JupM get up to - and if we forget it JP pops in every now and again to let us know he's still watching from afar. And in the meantime there's always some of the Seniors who are more than happy to point out the errors of JupM policies to Intmon and the rest of the JupM crew

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes