Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone remember me?

Hanns, Raditz, Sebastos12, Seb-G, Hehbris, Debris, Oblio, chemical, Vaze, and last but not least. . . . . FreeAgent. . . for almost getting a lot of people sued. :/ jackass.
    It seems that RogueSpy remembers you...

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=249490
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Originally posted here by Eating_Scarlet
    *coughs* That's a SHE

and yes I used to be under a different account but for some reason couldn't sign in with it when I tried.

I used to chat when Hanns_Schmidt aka Venom was around... anyone remember NOW?
    I remember Hanns_Schmidt. When I came and joined the site officially I believe he was on his way out. What was your handle? Perhaps the account can be resurrected if you want.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

heh i remember that joke just not the person who posted it >_<;

/me goes looks through somne of the other posts

v_Ln

Well MsMittens i would like to resurrect my account i was sebastos12 but i had another account (GbinaryR) that was also banned. If you agree i would like my second account(GbinaryR) to be resurrected as i am known as GbinaryR on my country as a novice programmer. Well you choose.

NOTE: of course i will start from the begining with no post or any antipoints and my current account will be banned.

Take a look at this http://www.antionline.com/showthread...129#post693400

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Eating_Scarlet does sound familiar

Hanss is from some time before all that, 2001 ...

What was your handle?
    If you check the waybackmachine (archive.org) and check the old AO forums (talk.antionline.com) you will see some post of Eating_Scarlett.
    For example
    http://web.archive.org/web/200106272...c&f=3&t=000116

EDIT:
    BTW Now that ii-monk had his Gbinary account ressurected should not the other account be removed ?
    I can still assign points to it if I wanted to, even tho the status of the account shows 'Guest'

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    The account should be disabled. I'll send a note to intmon about it.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    I remember eating_scarlett and Hanns say from the very earliest point of when I joined. I'm sure Neg would remember you. I remember some of your posts being on the mad side but in a funny way.

Anyway nice to see you, oh and Hanns is legendary but AO has changed consideribly in terms of members.

I remember you very well, when it was still UBB board. Run... run far far away.