Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my game server was owned

Originally posted here by PM8228
    How can they tell what your doing with your connection to another computer without sniffing the packets or intercepting them? Because with P2P. I connect to mass server. I find someone to download from, so I start transfer. A connection has been made from my computer to the other computer. I could be doing anything from playing a game to using a custom messanger program that I made.

-Cheers-
    I am no expert in how the RIAA actually does things, but the way I read somewhere is that they are the ones actaully downloading or uploading the songs. I believe sherman networks (owns kazaa) actually is suing the RIAA for using a custom built app to logon to their network. Pretty funny if you ask me. Anyway by you uploading the song from the RIAA they now have your IP address (i'm guessing from their custom software) and can now track you down through your ISP.

DeafLamb

Originally posted here by AllYourBase
    why the hell did you hide the post?
    Close To Being Banned:

ยป AllYourBase

Before I answer your 3rd question. Which I might add was more informative then the other two.
    Thus you still have not taken the time correct the gapping holes in your questions. Maybe if you help some people and make some constuctive post you will get off of the close to being banned list.
    I can assure you that I wouldnt waste the time negging you . We are all still waiting on your questions.
    Good Luck/ cheers /greets/ what ever you want

Looks like he will have to ask under a new name.

its quite amazing, every thread irishkid/irishassassin/AYB starts, it always turns in to an orgy of positive AP's (not for him of course )...$5 says he is back by 9 PM EST tonight...any takers

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

i guess ignoring would take all the fun out of it?
    The Stranger: Do you have to use so many cuss words?
    The Dude: What the **** you talking about?

Originally posted here by slick8790
    its quite amazing, every thread irishkid/irishassassin/AYB starts, it always turns in to an orgy of positive AP's (not for him of course )...$5 says he is back by 9 PM EST tonight...any takers

slick
    Irish red hair .......hrmmm Does anybody remember the Nickelodeon show called The Adventures of Pete & Pete
    http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~jfrens/pe...haracters.html

I wonder if he is pete? No wait which pete you decide?

(no offense to the Irish)
    I think we just robbed this kids thread!(sorry Pete)

I'll take ya up on that slick....he usually only posts from school, so I'd put my $5 on tomorrow morning

Originally posted here by TheDude69
    i guess ignoring would take all the fun out of it?
    Thats what anyone smart would do , suckers for a 13 year old troll (whos the luser now?). I am laughing at all the people who fall for the the troll and so is the troll and all his buddys at school.
    For the truely clueless http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/troll.htm
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

That's one way to look at it lumpyporridge. I look at it as a nice opportunity to balance out my ap's. I really should send him an email thanking him for that.