JustZipIt - New Zip Tool

Thread: JustZipIt - New Zip Tool

JustZipIt - New Zip Tool

By accident I came across a neat piece of software called Justzipit. There are many zip softwares out there including the big boy Winzip. But what is really cool is this software is a lean.....mean.......zipping/unzipping machine!!!! It does exactley that no frills or bells........just right click a exex......folder....file....etc..and you can zip......send via email. Its a great product and its free!!!!! Here is the web site you can view and download:

Flash M0nkey
    winzip - do people still use that?? why just zip when you can use winrar for free as well??

WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO archives.

Yea I think Valhallen is right lol...I use WinRAR also and its the same reason...I check on the instalation all the archives and its great...And lol my guess is that only people with no ineternet or old computers with Win95 still use the WinZip...I still remember...when I used it on my 1st pentium PC lol...windows 95...600 MB Hard Driver woot...and I think like 150 MgHz
    LOL Be REAL!!! Those were the old times