Who will play on AO CS Server?

View Poll Results: What should we do about the Mr. Miyagi warning ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • keep it as is

0 0%
  • modify it

8 57.14%
  • frankly scarlet, I don't give a damn

6 42.86%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will play on AO CS Server?

Smile Who will play on AO CS Server?

I am posting this poll to deteremine what size of a server we would need for CS. So everyone who is interested in playing CS on the AO server, just mark the appropriate box above.
    =

I will.. If theres any other way to contribute other than paypal i will contribute.

Banned
    He cheyenne lol do you use the steam to run the CS 1.6 because today i turned it on and i got updating....
    and every time i close the game and then reopen i need the cd-key again and then the game runs.... (thats how it was before)
    but now...i put the cd-key in and it goes to check with steapowered.com for their database on the cd-keys lol

I tried like 100 today and it sais like that they have that cd-key in their database and that someone is using it already....dunno wtf lol...Do i need to download a new one running without steam or wat?

I still need to get the game... but count me in.

I'll get it this weekend so I can start playing and to get a feel for it. Most FPS games are very similar... so it shouldn't take too long to get used to it.

What exactly do I need to get? Just the game? Any add-ons?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

lol script kiddie.

I have no idea, I've never played CS before. lol

I did read a thing thought that they updated steam. I guess its some sort of anti hack/cheat program.

i don't guess yours is a legit copy of CS?
    =

Flash M0nkey
    arg!! no 1.6 - it is not stable (as your finding out) and any hard-core CS player will tell you it is not as good as 1.5

well can def count me in
    well get my copy of CS back this weekend so as soon as you lot are ready to go I will be 2!! hoping to get at least bare bones of clan site up as well - if anyone has any graphic design skills and wants to help out give me a shout.....gonna be based on the exoops portal with some mods

v_Ln

Flash M0nkey
    btw : i ahve voted that i will not be able to contribute atm to the paypal account - not till after xmas but will have no problem then say in like amonth once xmas bills have been paid off

but i have us hosting for the site - so that can be my contirbution in meantime - lol

Banned
    hehe cheyenne you know it ....on kazaa i only found the 1.6 and no 1.5 bit if you all gonna play 1.5 and my steam CS 1.6 wont work either so ima just have to get a new one with 1.5 version ...oh lol i cant contribute just because my dad is like strict on stuff like this...but tell me if i can help ya in any other way ya?

Scriptkiddie18

AO French Antique News Whore
    phishphreek80, to have CS 1.6, you need to a valid Half-Life Cd Key (I bought Half-Life for 20$ in Canadian $$) and you also need to download a 750 Mg file. I lost the link where I download it. Maybe someone can give it to you! You install Half-Life then the 750 Mg install shield, a few Steam patch and you're rdy to go!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

SK, See if what you are looking for is @
    http://www.realityslap.com/zone/cstr...details15.html

I'm going out to get the game today. I'm assuming that all I need are these upgrade/patches?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.