Thread: Idea regarding tutorials

AO Part Timer

Idea regarding tutorials

Over to the left of this post you will see now two lines regarding tutorials written by this user. Wouldn't it be kind of helpful the number was actually a link. Upon clicking on it. You would have displayed for you all tuts writting by the person in question. Just a thought

Be safe and stay free.

That is a thought, but is it a good one?

Yeah, I was wondering about that too, dopeydadwarf. I think it's a good idea!
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

dwarfs and trolls never did get along......

Banned
    I wanted to suggest that yesterday night but i thought it had been mentioned before so i didn't. I like the idea too. So you don't have to go to "advanced search" then select the tutorials forum and then you'll have to know the exact username to search for,it would be much easier with a number link.

AO Part Timer
    Memory

I wasn't sure if it had been mentioned before or not. If it had been, it didn't get any attention. So I figured what could it hurt to bring it up again. So I did. LOL

Sure we can get along, you just stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours. We can just agree to disagree.
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark

Banned
    Dont mind that loser he's gone now anyway.

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar

Re: Idea regarding tutorials

Originally posted here by dopeydadwarf
    Over to the left of this post you will see now two lines regarding tutorials written by this user. Wouldn't it be kind of helpful the number was actually a link. Upon clicking on it. You would have displayed for you all tuts writting by the person in question. Just a thought

Be safe and stay free.
    Excellent idea - Can't be too difficult either!

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Have you ever seen ntsa's profile ?
    http://www.antionline.com/member.php...o&userid=83037

I think it's a great idea.

yep.. it's a great idea and it was mentioned a few times in the past.. (before the tut split change)

I had posted (wrongly) in FallenZen's tut on "Web Based Proxies" about having a link to search/display tut's done under the top ten tut list on the front page..

if I might use this thread to put in a few more suggestions.. (excuse me dopey)

Now that the front page top ten list has changed due to the split.. I'd like to see a "next 10" link beneath the first 10.. and possibly a top ten non-security tut list.. the "next 10" link could also be used in the top ten lists for a few others as well.. ap's, post count...

lastly, I'd also like to see a "rearrangment" of the items on the front page to make the layout a bit neater.. possibly moving the 10 Newest Members, Close To Being Banned, and Most Recently Banned over to the right side under the calendar.. even better would be a "shrink this list"/" expand this list" to many of the front page items..

just some 2 cents worth from jenjen..