Thread: Does PQwak really exist?

Does PQwak really exist?

i downloaded PQwak from many sites but much to my dismay ,i found that i cld not run it.it kept saying 'invalid ???? format'.
    it is supposed to crack password protected resources in Windows 9x in quick time.Can anybody suggest equivalents.

Banned
    I don't think this is the right site for you. We help stop crackers. we do not promote them. Once again, please read the FAQ loacted on the right side on the main page. Welcome to AO.

/me is confused every time he sees Memory's avatar, /me always thinks he's GreekGodess
    *confused*
    Yep, vozhan no crackers here
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Oops!!if my query is that offending then forget it..................i've just deleted PQwak from my disk.

Lol I like his old one Avatar better. The one that said Momory in blue letters. BTW he gave me his old avatar.

Banned
    MemorY in blue letters? i think you mean my signature, BTW: hopw come it doesn't appear anymore? Maybe someone from school deleted it, because i stay logged on as MemorY,(which i will not anymore). Tx zigzag

If you downloaded it, it must exist in some form or another...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Banned
    ahh there it is, in my first post , someone in my class will regrett this

Yeah I was talking about you're sig. I was mistaken. But it would be cool if you shrunk that down and made it you're avatar.

Yup, I think that you may have a little misconception about AO... If your using this file for educational purposes then more power to you... however, right now... We have no idea who you are, or what your motivations are... From my perspective, you are just another person who has found their way to AO and is misguided...
    I'm not going to flame you, and I'm not going to suggest you leave AO... Stay and read the posts, learn something! And use it for good