video games
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: video games

video games

who here likes video games? i love them that is basically my life besides sports(amazing) and school(unfortuanalty) i personally love ps2 because that has hte best games, quality, and graphics.

my ps2 is broken, just like everyone else that I know that own's one... what a piece of crap, decent games though... Hope the ps3 has better fricken hardware in it! Oh well, at least my old NES still works
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

I don't have any of the game consoles like GameCube, PS2, or M$ XBox, just my M$ WinBox On my PC I have Empire Earth, Civilization, and Grand Theft Auto 3, which I play occasionally. I mainly use my PC for software developement (and pr0n ), not games.

Banned
    I have a PS2. Got it used off of ebay. Only $130 including shipping.

I have a PS2, PS1, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Game Cube, Xbox, and my windows and *nix boxes

However, I just gave my friend the gamecube. He gave me 3 PS games, and I gave him the GC.
    =

I have pretty much every console system ever made except the sega dreamcast and now I have a gaming PC

Banned
    Hmm lol Dreamcast is kinda out of the legue now lol...i dont even remember how it looks lol...when was the time it 1st came out anyways? like 2000 or 2001?

You kids and your Dreamcast bashing.

*sigh

I own Atari, Nes, Snes, Genesis (models 1 and 2), sega cd, turbografx, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, 6 gameboys (2 first edition, 2 color pocket, 2 advanced), game gear, N64, 2 Gaming Pcs and 300 + games. Sad thing is that now I only care about collecting rare and vintage games. I stopped playing earlier this year b/c college life supports so many more things. I will play causually every now and then.

My controllers will now sleep until the world is covered by darkness again.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

I think it was September 9th, 1999 if I rember correctly

Banned
    wow man ware you a machine or wat lol you even know the time and place? woot j/k