Plz Plz Plz Help Lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plz Plz Plz Help Lol

Banned

Plz Plz Plz Help Lol

Its no biggy but this sh*t is begging the hell out of me....
    Its my internet explorer problem...dunno how to say ima just explain this mess lol

Example site: GCC at AO
    ok lets say i start off at AO.com and i go to the forums and then GCC and then some thread...
    if i click the button to go back to GCC (not the back button but the link on the threads to go back to the GCC)....it doesnt load the 'new' content...it loads the content it first loaded which was when i went from the discussions forum to the GCC which was the 'old' content and because of that when i make a thread and go back to the GCC it doesnt even show my new thread and stuff and so it is with the posts and its starting to piss me off lol
    Someone said disable the cache...well im not too good with IE and i dunno if that would help...
    Plz help and thank you in advance

Scriptkiddie18

Just refresh your browser <F5>
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

Banned
    I do all the time and that is what annoys me lol...I dun wanna do it...i want my browser to load the damn page

Banned
    Check your settings in IE. You should be able to set IE to refresh when it hits a new page. Sounds like you are pulling a cached page up each time, or your proxy is feeding it to you.

Banned
    Wow lol just fixed it lol...Boom here Boom there and now it goes lol...
    This how i did it just in case i need it again later again in life j/k its for other people also
    OPTIONS->INTERNET OPTIONS->SECURITY TAB->CUSTOM LEVEL->allow META REFRESH (enable)
    and thats all lol...it did really annoy me and i solved it woot anyways tx for the people who wanted to help...

Banned
    hahaha nvm lol it still wont load...i messed up man im going nuts with this sh*t
    its pissing me off and i cant turn it off

Banned
    I know how to get rid of your problem.

Download http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/

I use it, never gave me problems, and a side feature is you can change the appeareance. It's very nice of a browser.

You also might want to visit the MyIE2 forum and ask your question there.

http://www.overseasky.net/myie2/forum_new/

Try another browser?

http://www.webattack.com/Freeware/mi...wbrowser.shtml

Hope this helps

Banned
    MemorY(cici ) you know i use MyIE2 and this **** is retarded but wtf i dun feel like fixing it now lol...ill reinstall tomorow and see...im tired from making my new profile picture lol cause u buged the Fu*k out of that the other one sucked lol....you like this one now?

Banned
    you know i use MyIE2 and this **** is retarded but wtf i dun feel like fixing it now lol
    Dude, download Firebird, i'm tellin you it's very good compared to IE and IE2.