Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tutorial: Wargames: Part 2 -- LONG

As per Cybr1d, I am going to copy and paste this tut. as for PM8228, I have worries about his preference for 'wrestling practise' or I could be in the wrong thread.
    I'm definitely feeling the pills starting ?? I'm on Doctors orders, but he doesn't prescribe Guinness ? one to be taken plenty of times a day.
    Methamphetamine; it'll really **** you up and give a good high, then you can stay awake for days at a time without eating or sleeping Probably not a good idea though. Most pills say DO NOT TAKE WITH ALCOHOL. And as I do not know you, but I would like to have the chance, so follow the instructions on the bottle and do not OD. As for my sleeping habits, they are atrocious. This is off topic, but I like to brag once in a while ; get up at 6 AM for lifting, stay up until 4 AM (AV Scan Starts ) and repeat.

-Cheers-

One college you might try PM8228 is Devry University.
    http://www.devry.edu

Devry specializes in the technical field. Some of their courses are Netoworking an Communications managment(I'm starting that after one more semester), Networking Administration, Computer Information Systems, Electronic Engineering Technician, several others, I just can't think of any more right now.

But they do have several campuses.
    =

You should write a book. Seriously.

Bling Bling.

Who should write a book?

-Cheers-

great tutorial

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    You have to spread you APs' before giving them to MSM again bla bla bla bla bla

/me does reeeeeeeeeeeeee-search on how to give APs again to the same person

cheers msm for this excellent detailed information. Hopefully it will help prove that computer security is essential, since here in greece computer security is a joke.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

amaizing! i've not read many tuts in my time but the one takes the proverbial biscuit can not wait for the rest!

[off topic rant]- does any one in england or ever been taught in england now what an ICT GCSE exam is like??
    [/off topic rant]

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    For PM8228
    My meds are strictly legit. But I do miss having a drink. And my sleep patterns are also atrocious? My old job was 3 shifting around the clock, and it has kind of screwed up bedtime, however it does allow me more time to do the things I like, that don't require me to leave the house? As for this tut, the more I read, the more I realise just how little I know, but if it is the price to pay to give me the edge in the job market, then it is well worth paying it.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Great tutorial, Ms. Mittens! I can't wait for the next one!

-Ben
    There are sports cars. Then there\'s the Z.
    240Z 260Z 280Z 280ZX 300ZX 350Z

Good read Ms M, nice of you to put the effort in time after time (after time....). . Just finished reading the newsletter aswell, yet another good read, good selection

cr1m5on b1ad3 - GCSE ICT is a joke. From memory, lots of stuff on Excel, and Power Point, a project on Access (basic database interface/storage system - something along the lines of design a check in/check out database for a video hire shop). The exams are easy, mostly common sense (I personally loved the one on fire extinguishers!!) the most advanced thing is basic network structures (ring/star/bus). If you hang around here for a while, and soak up info/research anything you don't understand, then you'd breeze it.
    \"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.\"
    A. Sachs