Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Re:Kaza

Re:Kaza

I have a relative who thinks Kaza is the best program for downloading music and movie clips. I've never used it, but I've heard it is crap. I would be most appriciative if I could get some suggestions on it.
    Thanks.

Not another Kazaa thread. Well here goes, Kazaa is crap because of all the spyware bundled in it and the banner ad's slow you're download's. Get Kazaa Lite K++ edition here. It has no spy/adware and no banners wich equal safer, faster, downloads.

Dont share files. Lots of ISP's are now just giving in to the RIAA lawsuits. Cox @ home (Cable ISP) has changed thier policy to basically just give up the information to the RIAA when someone is suspected.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

kazaa is ok, i dont like all the mislabled files and virii that run rampant on there. Learn to use IRC, only takes a few days of tinkering to figure out how it all works, i mean come on, it's text based....

And best of all, irc is HUGE, so dont forget the search pages:

www.ircspy.com
    www.packetnews.com
    www.xdccspy.com

and for those interested in finding quality of video clips released on irc

www.vcdquality.com
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

CXGJarrod is right. It is safest not to download music at all but if you are going to, DON'T SHARE IT, just keep it for youreself, it might sound selfish but it will keep you out of a lot of trouble. And with all the skript kiddies and warez people irc isn't much safer as far as virii.

Originally posted here by zigzag_8336
    Not another Kazaa thread. Well here goes, Kazaa is crap because of all the spyware bundled in it and the banner ad's slow you're download's. Get Kazaa Lite K++ edition here. It has no spy/adware and no banners wich equal safer, faster, downloads.
    Kazaa Lite has been shut down by Kazaa networks (Sharman) because of ip infringement. If you try to d/l Kazaa lite from the link on the page you offered, it will time out and tell you that the kazaalite.tk domain is not even found.
    Like the others said, use irc, or some friends.

What? Shut down? Mine still works but I downloaded it a long time ago. People must still be using the same fileserver. I suggest using Grokster instead then. Or Share Bear.

Originally posted here by zigzag_8336
    What? Shut down? Mine still works but I downloaded it a long time ago. People must still be using the same fileserver. I suggest using Grokster instead then. Or Share Bear.
    The program works, but the download from kazzalite.tk does not. (At least that is what I think he was trying to say)
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I guess I Better burn my version onto disk then. In case I ever install a new OS.

Originally posted here by CXGJarrod
    The program works, but the download from kazzalite.tk does not. (At least that is what I think he was trying to say)
    Yeah, that was it.