Newbie AP's
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie AP's

Banned

Newbie AP's

Did something change while I was gone for a few months? Becouse I was looking at roll call and all these Newbies that have one post under there belts allready have a greenie. I am not bitching aboutm AP's but I havn't even get my little green .gif yet.
    Share on Google+

Everybody starts with a green. You got negged for something...check your ap center
    Share on Google+

I know when I first joined my Ap gif was green and never was grey. if you were given negative antipoints it would turn it from green to grey and if you got more negative it would turn to red. once you start earning positives it will turn back to green.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    The value of the antipoints assigned by a new user is zero, neither positive nor negative (depicted as a grey box), but the comments they add will be communicated to the recipient. When the new user has accumulated at least 50 positive antipoints, the antipoints they assign will begin to have a positive or negative value.
    Read the FAQ guys.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    depicted as a grey box
    You shouldn't start with a greenie. I didn't.
    Share on Google+

You're talking about 2 different things. The quote above deals with the value of antipoints you give.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    If the gif is green it means he can asign positive or negative AP's if it is gray they are nuetral.
    P.S. No need to start a flame war.
    Share on Google+

Trust us when you have earned enough Positive points it will turn green

Under each user's name, in each post that they make, are little green , grey , or red dots. The more positive AntiPoints a user has, the more little green dots that you will see. The more negative AntiPoints a user has, the more little red dots you will see. A grey dot means that the user has the same number of positive and negative AntiPoints, for a total balance of 0.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Shouldn't the Newbies have a total balance of zero? Should it not be grey?
    Share on Google+

Nope I had 10 points when I joined and had green point someone must have negged you that is why you have a grey point instead of a green one

If you hold your mouse pointer over your grey dot it tells you that you have a few negative antipoints
    Share on Google+