Thread: some links worth visiting.....

lol wtf dude... u could have made just 1 link to the site...why all those links for like all the letters lol...WTF??

Heh a lot better ...the quantity doesn't matter...quality does

sorry mate I was going to edit those links right when you reply, but anyways, sorry about it. I should post it after editing but I posted them before editing. Actually it was cut and paste from my word pad and instead to editing them there I thought I will do it here but I clicked on submit. Then realized that I didnt edited them, when you replied to it.

CuMM g1T YeRR Warezzz kiDDiE5

tard , are you trying to get negged?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

LOL i didnt know you accidentally submited it and wanted to edit them lol
    Anyways its coo now...lumpyporridge you talking to me lol? if yes rephrase your sentence

no he is talking to me, you browse throgh this web site and you will find actually a lot of underground stuff which now days considered lame post on this site. Since when people stopped posting good underground l337 stuff and started asking which is your fav. music or underwear is n I dont know? But look man, I will say and post what ever I will please. If you dont like it then neg me. I dont care. My next post will be on cracking, any problem?

Banned
    Go here for underground leet hax0r kiddie stuff.

But round here warez kiddies dont post their little links.