Thread: Non-Sensical thread

The Recidivist

Non-Sensical thread

How about all post in this thread don't count towards your post count. A few ppl have severally abused this thread and have made post-whores out of themselves. I'm sure addicts has seen a army of post-addicted idiots in there. Just my 2 cents.

Anyone else agree?
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Maybe, I don't care if someone postwhores in that thread actually, they do what they want and I do what I want.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Banned
    That has been sugessted and discussed on a few pages in the "non-sensical" thread, it also has been sugessted that posts in GCC and Tech Humor don't count. I don't agree with GCC because there are many Secuirty and copmputer related posts and threads in there. But Tech humor is really a post wh0re place and posts should stop counting there. MsM said she'll see what she can do about the post count in the non-sensical thread. When i see that Dead Addict has more or less then 800 posts in there (nothing personal DeadAddict) i think post count should be removed from that thread if possible. As always i represent my opinion and nobody elses

Jep I definitly agree GCC should keep counting, but Tech Humor is indeed a real postwhoreplace.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Something we've done recently to help w/the post-whoring issue is to add a list of "posts to security forums" in users' profiles. The list shows the 5 security forums a user has posted to the most, and how many of their posts are accounted for in each of those forums. This list should give you a pretty good idea about the breakdown of a user's post history.

There are some complications involved with excluding specific forums from post counts, and more complicated issues with excluding specific threads. This is the interrim solution we've come up with to address the requests which've been made related to this topic.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.