Flash movie on website

Thread: Flash movie on website

Banned

Question Flash movie on website

Im makeing a site for a friend in school for extra credit..and i want to add a flash video to it....how do i do this?..can i do a copy and paste thing?

www.freewebs.com/mikebakeberg

Flash M0nkey
    to create flash movies you need Macromedia Flash (most resent version is MX 2004) you can download a trial from their website - http://www.macromedia.com/downloads

then kiss good bye to the next 4months of your life - by the end of whichy you should just about be able to create a movie with some simple actionscripting

v_Ln

Banned
    im srry..i wasnt clear enuf..i dont want to make one..i just wanna take one from some where and put it on there
    Can i do that?

Try something like this:

Code:
    <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=480>
     <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="Movie URL goes here">
     <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>
     <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#FFFFFF>
     <EMBED src="And here again" quality=high bgcolor=#FFFFFF  WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=480 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
     PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>
    </OBJECT>
    Edit the parameters if necessary.

Although you shouldnt really directly link to someone elses server. You dont want to be stealing their bandwidth....
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Banned
    what if i have permission?..or i have some one make one for me?
    Can i do that?

Banned

Question ??

[shadow][pong][flip][blur] I think Some Positive antiponts are in line? [/blur][/flip][/pong][/shadow]

Originally posted here by WAnKeR
    what if i have permission?..or i have some one make one for me?
    Can i do that?
    You can definitetly get permission if you ask. Some people might let you, but they most likely would want for you to host the file on your own site and give some sort of praise for their greatness, etc.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Banned
    ok...thnx..you all earned some of those AP things...whatever the hell those do/..