Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finding exploits ->>

if you're going to use someone elses code...at least have the decency to know exactly what that code does.

Of course, the most rewarding thing to do would be to develop an exploit yourself.

anyways....that's my $.02
    t.e.k.n.o.

BIOS Bomber
    Originally posted here by tekno
    if you're going to use someone elses code...at least have the decency to know exactly what that code does.

Of course, the most rewarding thing to do would be to develop an exploit yourself.

anyways....that's my $.02
    I have developed a program called "Gun v2.0" when I run this program, I get root access to someone's purse, car, and credit cards. Neat huh?
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Originally posted here by mandraketux
    I have developed a program called "Gun v2.0" when I run this program, I get root access to someone's purse, car, and credit cards. Neat huh?
    nice!

I have a script that when you run it...it crashes bank alarm systems and gives me root access to the vault, then from there i can run a program call vanish and it will send me and the money back to my hide-out

I have a program call timestop too, which stops time. I'm still working on that one
    t.e.k.n.o.

why reinvent the wheel writing your own code for every exploit its ok to use others code just make sure you know what the code is going to do. You wouldnt wanna run code that you were unsure of what it does. look at the source code before compiling and modify it as needed. its not worth it but thats my .02 cents

I have a program call timestop too, which stops time. I'm still working on that one
    tekno when your finished writing that code send it over to me i could use some more time in a day lol
    Windows geht.net Enterprise Sever

Arrgh, I'm so much better than all of you here.
    I'm el 1337 ub3rh4cker, wazzup about programming?
    I've got sub7, much better

The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

big deal....i have sub14 12/16ths

hehe...uhhh what was this thread about??
    t.e.k.n.o.

Mandraketux:

That's great!!!!..................when are you going to pay off all my balances? ..Remember that the moths in the purse have to be fed elderberry leaves every four hours.

I must admit that I have stolen and amended virus code to make systems (registry) adjustments and distribute software. Hey I could not buy proper software and I could not get the manpower to do it manually. I knew it was safe because no malware author will sue you

As for the original post, It sounds as if you are not "playing the game" but wanting to cheat?

Cheers