Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Re:Kaza

Just to emphasize the danger in downloading music now-

8 people at my school, including someone 3 doors down (no pun intended) have been busted this year, it was published in a school newspaper. At my bros school in Indiana, there was a big deal with the FBI busting into a kids dormroom because he had simpsons soundclips on his computer. After they got his computer, they found all kinds of pirated movies on its second drive. I didn't hear what happened to him after, but my bro says hes doesnt have a car now.

Legal Point of View

Does anybody know the legal aspect of file sharing? Is it really illegal and on what criterias do the ISPs give in the information of the sharers? (shouldn't be random, right?)

damn! i had kazaa k++ but then messed up my computer! now i cant get it back! NO!!!
    ammon

i really use Kazaa alot. i have never had any problems except the newer songs are skrewed up. bu no big deal. I have never encounterd any Viruses or anythinkg while filesharing. i all ways keep files to my self though (well at least i do now, since about march) So I guess I can't truly tell you a stright forward answer. But I'm risky and don't care about my Computer. so therfore i share files. But if you actually enjoy your "compy" then don't fileshare. if you really want streaming music then use Yahoo's Launch . hope i helped out
    [gloworange]PsychoJester[/gloworange]

Shareaza is good as well. The Edonkey/Emule network is pretty safe. DL's are done differently but still good.
    Possibly getting 3 F's in school. Letter Grades Mean Nothing They are meaningl ess, But your parents freak out about them
    I'm not failing, but grades do not show anything at all. Unfortunately colleges use them.. :-( ****ING PISSES ME OFF!!!

-Cheers-

BIOS Bomber
    Originally posted here by Ammon
    damn! i had kazaa k++ but then messed up my computer! now i cant get it back! NO!!!
    Feel like a jack ass now, dont ya?

The RIAA can line themselves up and all take turns licking my big furry balls. if they dont want me to download it they can either release the movie i had to download because of it being out of print, or they can drop the ****in prices of a CD. which im not worried about because most bands i listen to dont care if you pirate there songs.

and if anyone reads that saying yea right, go up to any REAL punk band and tell them your downloading there songs....None are going to get pissed at you and sue. **** if they did that theyd be called sell outs and boy cotted by the punks.
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

BIOS Bomber

Re: Re:Kaza

Originally posted here by The Mormon
    I have a relative who thinks Kaza is the best program for downloading music and movie clips. I've never used it, but I've heard it is crap. I would be most appriciative if I could get some suggestions on it.
    Thanks.
    By the way. What the hell does this have to do with pyware or ad aware? You didnt even bring that up.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

By the way. What the hell does this have to do with pyware or ad aware? You didnt even bring that up.
    Kazaa is one huge-ass heap of spy-ware.

-Cheers-

BIOS Bomber
    yea but he did not specify that at all. If he put this in the spyware area he shouldv brought up more than does it suck or not.

i have never had any problems except the newer songs are skrewed up
    I have had this problem also. At first I thought that I didn't have the most recent codecs but i do. In the middle of a song it will make the most horrible skreeching noise. Perhaps a little present from the RIAA?