Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Re:Kaza

as far as i know, the kazaa lite website has been down for a while as for the riaa, isnt there an option that blocks there ports, and i also beleive that those prosta re updated i could always be wrong though i am newbie

In my cousin's face. Ha! I new Kaza needed help.

mormon... moron is more like it !!

the home of the free bleh..

/me throws another tequila down his throte

Kazaa is a lame app used by perverts morons and as we see now also mormons..
    it's built around the idea that if lots of people have crap, it's easier to pass that crap around..
    It's like christianity !

/me falls of chair and bumps head

I want that kazaa thingie too it will make me popular
    and will proppably result in me spamming usefull fora with useless crap..

ah.. crap !!
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Re: Legal Point of View

Originally posted here by NetKill
    Does anybody know the legal aspect of file sharing? Is it really illegal and on what criterias do the ISPs give in the information of the sharers? (shouldn't be random, right?)
    Its not legal. If you go to the store and steal a cd, is that legal? We all rode the free music ride, but now its over. ISP's are giving away information when they get a court supena and they wont fight them anymore.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I still use it for samples. Alot of underground bands post home made **** as well, you can get some great cover tunes; but for the most part the program is good software and content is pretty much crap and spam anymore.

IF you download a song or some media type and you DO NOT have an original copy, then in the USA "land of the free, home of the brave", you are STEALING and the RIAA can bring a civil and/or criminal lawsuit agaist little old you setting there in front of a pc with your wanker hanging out...

Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    I still use it for samples. Alot of underground bands post home made **** as well, you can get some great cover tunes; but for the most part the program is good software and content is pretty much crap and spam anymore.

IF you download a song or some media type and you DO NOT have an original copy, then in the USA "land of the free, home of the brave", you are STEALING and the RIAA can bring a civil and/or criminal lawsuit agaist little old you setting there in front of a pc with your wanker hanging out...
    A very good point. Sampling is a good thing. Sites like Mp3.com (closed right now for reconstruction) have a very good philosophy of promoting small bands and allowing them to have samples for download. I personally think that most of the people who go on Kazaa are looking for the latest Britney or latest one hit wonder. As a old fan of Napster and Kazaa, I have downloaded a lot of stuff that I could not find in a store. Those file sharing programs were awesome for finding live sets, which on the average tend to be a hell of a lot better than what they put out on CD.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Yeah man they are great for live stuff. I have some Dave Mathews stuff that was never released from his concerts. I like remixes too, not sure how that draws the line but I would guess they are illegal. You can get some great stuff from aspiring DJs mixing tracks. Hell the live stuff would even be illegal if you think about it but I don't think the RIAA is after a bootleg of Dave at the local bar. When you buy a convert ticket you agree to "not make a copy" except in rare bands like the Dead and others who not only allow recording they expect it! That is music right there...

[i]
    I'm not failing, but grades do not show anything at all. Unfortunately colleges use them.. :-( ****ING PISSES ME OFF!!!
    [/B]

well i got my ass kicked around the house and i'm moving on to better things
    [gloworange]PsychoJester[/gloworange]

/me chants I-R-C.....I-R-C.....I-R-C.....I-R-C.....I-R-C.....I-R-C.....I-R-C.....I-R-C.

it is without a doubth the safest and biggest...you just gota look.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Kazza is indeed a good site for downloading but hte spyware amount is ridculous kazza lite has the least
    P-I-M-P