C++ Hashing

Thread: C++ Hashing

C++ Hashing

Hello everybody, it just happens I got my final for a data structures class in a couple of days and well the only thing I think I might need some more studying at is Hashing. So if anybody out there klnows about any sites I can do some reading about it I would appreciate it. By the way Im programming in C++. thanx in advance.
    I Speak in frequencies even dogs have trouble hearing

I take it Google didn't work? If there any true good sites they'll show up... don't forget, Hashing is regarded as an algorithm so it'll be general [you'll probably find some C/C++ examples around].

A quick search with old G shows up some sites, but since I don't know which ones hold relevant information for you, I'll just repeat myself: www.google.com :P

Good luck on your final!
    /\\

Yeah Ive searched google and Ive found some stuff, but I was hoping there might be someone in the community (a professor maybe) that might have some good pdfs and stuff around. Thanx for the post chk
    I Speak in frequencies even dogs have trouble hearing

I wish I was in your data structures class. In mine all we do is java and Im so ****ing tired of it I could shoot myself in the face.

BTW: I can check my book for something on hashing but the examples/etc will be in java. Let me know if you want that.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=517

the Open Source model doesn\'t offer any great benefit in
    terms of reliability and security. -Bill Gates

this site should help all those hashers out there (blacksun.com)
    Ha ha ha!!!!