Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Online Worship

Anti-Online Worship

does anyone else here worship anti-online?? I can tell you i do, on a weekday i spend a good 3 1/2 hours on Anti-Online, usually posting and reading in the discussion forum. keep in mind that i have school, so i dont get home till 3:30 and i have homework and other stuff to do...you dont want to know how long im on on the weekend. my parents are always yelling at me to get off the computer, but i stay on anyways. I am constantly refreshing the page, looking for new posts and such....I also keep two browser windows open on this website cause im constantly reading and posting new stuff....
    Does anyone else here worship this website like I do?????
    Red Hot Chili Peppers

I usually spend an inordinant amount of time on this site, but I do not worship it. (I do kinda worship the computer though...lol)

I think this should probably be moved to Cosmos or something, I don't know how the general population will respond to this thread.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Given the fact that you have a post count of 23, I don't believe that "Worship" is quite the right word .

dude i spend almost all my day here i sometimes go out, i think that i spend more han 12 hrs a day here and i don't worship this site. it just caused me an addiction

Developer Extraordinar
    What a freaking weird post... I don't worship AO, not do I usually spend more than 10 minutes at a time on it... methinks you need some help. :-p (I'm just kidding around.)

Anyways, Peace

MB

Banned
    Why worship it, it's just a website i go onto when i don't have anything better to do in the internet. Yeah it has cool member and all that stuff but let's get real, most of them you're never gonna meet so get out and have fun.

Yeah, its kinda like on-line games like Asheron's Call and whatnot. It is a life for those who don't otherwise have one.

Banned
    It is a life for those who don't otherwise have one.
    everyone has a life, and every one's is different, some enjoy going out, some enjoy being on the computer, i myself enjoy going out more but it's hard since everyone here works 12 hours a day so we only get to go out weekends. During the week im either on the computer or over by a friend chillin.

well ,ipersonaly have almost internet every were i go thats why i log in and out of here almost all day, if i go to do an onsite job i have online access, if im at my office i have online acces, if i go to my g/f house i have internet access. in my house. so basicly every were i go i have internet access and i can be checking in almost all day

Banned
    Look at my post count and when I joined and tell me what you think.