Monitor blow-out

Thread: Monitor blow-out

Monitor blow-out

My monitor for my Win 2000 Pro fried a couple days ago. All i know was that i was surfing the net, when i smelled something burning and my screen went black. I have a new monitor now. It's a ViewSonic 2.0 19 incher. It's really big. I also blow up apple computers just for the heck of it. I drill a pretty good size hole in the monitor, drop in a M-1000 and watch the fireworks. How's that for fun and funny?

If you have any extra Macs you dont want to blow up, send them to my house and I will make an aquarium out of them or something...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

lol....macintosh is evil...esp. with the advent of the ipod.........
    Please Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. We do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Originally posted here by gunzr4pussyz
    lol....macintosh is evil...esp. with the advent of the ipod.........
    How is the Mac evil? How can a non-thinking piece of metal and plastic be evil?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Originally posted here by CXGJarrod
    How is the Mac evil? How can a non-thinking piece of metal and plastic be evil?
    that post made this thread funny
    http://members.home.nl/mcvay/mcvay_chobits_sig.jpg
    Im so good in bed, i moan my own name!