Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who here likes sports?

My favourite sport is tennis, I play it already for 10 years and am quit good at it.
    Used to skateboard alot...
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

I like basketball but i suck at it lol...im good at soccer but dont play it a lot...and i might go for tennis also..played it 2 times in my life lol..but im quite good at it
    Oh im also in tae-kwon-do if you think thats a sport

Banned
    Originally posted here by scriptkiddie18
    I like basketball but i suck at it lol...im good at soccer but dont play it a lot...and i might go for tennis also..played it 2 times in my life lol..but im quite good at it
    Oh im also in tae-kwon-do if you think thats a sport
    What the hell is soccer, oh you mean football!
    oh and gaelic football rocks

RUGBY is the ultimate sport ,and if i might add ,its alot tougher than American-Football.
    Beware, you who seek first and final principles, for you are
    trampling the garden of an angry God and he awaits you just beyond the last theorem.

i like sports but i also like to be a lazy ass like a lot of u guys but i dont want them to abolish sports cause then i'd just be bored out of my mind n be fat n do nothing accept watch tv, play videogames, talk on the computer, eat n get fat, n sleep

i think most people would jeff sports brings joy to the fat life lol
    P-I-M-P

lol ennis no i did mean soccer
    and btw HANDzCLEANx, rugby is almost like football
    i hate football lol...dont be mad at me now but its like they talk 5 minutes how to do their **** and then they go like crazy 5-10 seconds...and then they talk again for 5 minutes...its so dumb lol

I like watersports.

used to play tennis stopped it when got to my high school but i like football very much
    Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire