Thread: It doesn't tell you.

It doesn't tell you.

I suggest that when you get Negged Instead of saying "You have no new anti-points since last visit" that it say's "You have LOST Anti-points since you're last visit." and the word "lost" could be in red. It say's that "You have new anti-point's since last visit" so it should tell you if you have been negged to.

Banned
    When you get negged, the system does say that "you have received new anti-points since your last visit"... It indeed doesn't tell you whether those points are positive or negative, but it does say.

Banned
    I don't think it's such an important issue to import that into AO, i mean if it does tell you that you have new positive or negative AP's you'll still go into the AP center and see how many you have gained or lost. So why the hassle when you can check that out when you go in.

btw: Negative congrats on becoming global mod.

I didn't whant to make another thread about it , its related to AP's why don;t they put more comments and let the system pick them at random. The commets that im talking about it the one you get when you click in some one elses greenies like

[User] has legions of little leprechauns . . . .
    [User] has only a few negative . . .

why don't they create more and let the system pick them at random. Its not very useful my idea but it would be nice

Banned
    btw: Negative congrats on becoming global mod.
    I've always been a global mod. Mnstrgrl just corrected our titles