Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: who was the best president?

Originally posted here by The Mormon
    Yes Bush has done crap for this country. Thats why he caught Saddam, the hard way. Clinton could have just as well done so and by far it would have been easier. Bush may not always do stuff right, but at least he tries. to Bush!
    So why hasen't he caught the guy who is actualy a threat to this country?
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Question

I'm not sure abt the "best" one so far...but I know what I like in a leader. Even though I don't agree with all that Bush is doing...I do like his kick ass, take names attitude. We need a leader that doesn't take any **** and who isn't afraid to take action.
    \"If you are ruled by your mind, you are a king; if by body, a slave.\"

If Osama is in a country other than Afgan, we may never get him unless he is handed over.

Thumbs up

Roadclosed - I agree with u there. Osama is more of a holy man type than a brutal dictator. Saddam and Osama are very different. Osama is probably in Pakistan sinse he has a large group of supporters there. But ya, I've got a feeling 2 abt that....he will probably have to be handed over...but on the other hand..he has more balls than Saddam and most likely won't be taken alive.
    \"If you are ruled by your mind, you are a king; if by body, a slave.\"

he was the one who actually did something saddamm didnt he just threatened. once the threat was intact the osama thing just went dead and he had a chance to get away now that they have got saddamm the hunt for osama should start. but i dont agree with sending all those troops there only because so many died trying to catch saddam. but i agree with u both hashish and roadclosed.
    P-I-M-P

getting this topic back on track... fdr, hands down, was the best president to date. look at the economic plan he worked on and how he got the country back running at full steam during the 1930s after the depression. the man pretty much remade 20th century capitalism...