Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Viruses that cannot be detected by any Anti Virus Software.

Tut?...what tut? ali, please leave. This so called "tut" is a joke and i was nice on your last post about the msBlaster worm. Just leave and dont come back....your intentions are not productive in any way towards AO Community and your so called "tutorials" are simply lousy, useless, and they're a waste of space.

Sincerely,

ME

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Cybr1d,

I think you're being a little harsh (re: telling him to leave). ali is very new and trying extremely hard. He's been polite and has taken a fair amount of abuse. As a 14 year old, he at least is willing to try and is willing to learn. Sure he's not perfect but he's willing to try. He wants to learn. So help him rather than not. What would make him productive?

He's already listened to some advice I gave him but he still remains too eager and excited about trying to get his name out there (he's just started a website and is learning the hard way about the downfall of the dot com bubble). How could his tuts be less of a waste of space? I suppose it depends on your point of view. If you've been doing this for a while, then yes, maybe they are a waste of space. But if you're a new person, then maybe not. It's all perspective.

Maybe I'm too optimistic and willing to give newbs a 2nd chance.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

We try to abide by the rules and expect others to do the same. We are acting in a manner that is conducive to keeping AO a semi-respectable site as was prescribed by it’s founder. There has been nothing to indicate that this policy has changed.

This is not, nor would I like it to become, a remedial posting facility. Let him go to some short yellow site and do this.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    I don't know what I should say.

Banned
    MsMittens,I am thankful to you for all your help.I'll try to act better in future........

OK Ali1, I will attempt to give you some advice (no downloads required ). This is based on my personal experience which extends to something like twice your age.

1. Calm down!.....enthusiasm is all very well, but if it leads you to mistakes, it is misplaced?

2. Research your subject thoroughly...and test it....this thread has received a bad reception mainly because what you say is wrong. OK so I add a "kill" instruction to a VBS.....how about "fdisk"

3. I gave you some advice about "hot topics" and suggested that you look at "second level" defences. I now insist that you do...as these will negate the lame VBS attacks that you spent so long describing. You said it was "too complicated" and that users "would not understand"........might I suggest that you give the users of this forum the benefit of the doubt? You were patronising, and were chastised accordingly.

I will be very blunt, the only time I need a patronising 14 year old is when I go shark fishing (might have to troll a few bars to catch Tiger though )

Take your time, and good luck...I guess that you will either learn, or you won't...that is a measure of character.

Cheers

Banned
    I guess you're right Nihil.Thanks for your help.And By the way,I'm 15,not 14

You don’t have to ‘say’ anything. Personally I’ve watched too many crocodiles cry. Actions speak much louder than words so try doing something constructive for the community. Nobody here, of any worth, wants to learn how to do harm to others although knowing how harm is done is an important part of protecting oneself. There’s a big difference. Just like there’s a big difference between displaying intelligence and trying to show people how smart you are. Do the right thing and the right thing happens.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”