Thread: Browser Problem

Browser Problem

Well i've got some problems with my browser but only when i click a link from AIM or eyeball chat and some other stuff...i had MYIE2 and firebird which i use now...when i click a link at AIM it sais...please select a program to open this link and there is also a check mark to set it as default browser and i check it but it still doesnt work....when i click a link i get a sound which MYIE2 had when it blocked a pop-up, so im assuming i still have some config of the MYIE2
    Anyone know how to fix this...tx

/scriptkiddie18

DUH!!!...yes i have uninstalled it.....so is there a way to manually set firebird to be the default browser...i did set it on AIM when it asked me to point out to the default browser but looks like it didnt set firebird to default
    peace

/scriptkiddie18

In Firebird you can go to Tools->Options->General and then you can set Firebird to your default browser...in case you havent tried this.

OK lol it is set to default but it still doesn't act as default...i still get that sound whic MYIE2 had when it blocked a pop-up...its un-installed and i also deleted the registry files and this **** is weird and annoying me lol...sry for the language
    peace

/scriptkiddie18

OMG reformating your pcu should solve your security problem lol
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

HAH real funny lol...hmm back when i was a newbie just started with computers...thats what i did all the time lol
    peace

formatting is still the best way of solving problems.
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.