Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Many programs in RAM

lakay , that's how things are sold...if it isn't new or improved, or doesn't feature the latest bells and whistles, nobody would want it..throwing in some technical jargon just makes it sound better...

Think about it...if I wanted to promote my new antivirus program, I would say something like, "featuring Superior Heuristic Integrated Technology." A non-savy person would think it was top of the line. You and I would just know that as S.H.I.T. (I hope that wasn't too obtuse )

I guess you're right. But its sad though because people will just get misled with it. I hope people selling products just advertise in a plain and straightforward manner and be honest with it.

ook, get yourself a firewall (free) and AdAware (Free) and Ram booster (Free) and you have exactly what they want you to pay for, and you might even be better off Heck I even found a prog called "cache man" and I have a friend who used it and said it worked pretty good What amazes me, is that some people are actually going to buy that! Without ever knowing that they can get that product for free... Being un-informed is a pain hehe