Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how?

how?

it is difficult to write some things and to use the second language .so i have to no speaking. on the other hand ,as a student liking computer,but no conputer major,ican talk what?

what? Obviously this is a language issue, which no one on this site is going to have a problem with, but maybe you should find a friend online that can proofread your translations.

As of this point I have no idea what you are saying.

DeafLamb

hope ican learn some about computer and net ,it is my passion soure,so iis here, it is nice day !

This is definitely a good place to learn. Search the site before you ask any questions as many begginer questions have already been addressed many times.

Good luck at AntiOnline.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Hi bingnan

Welcome to AO

The major language of computing is English. You must pursue your studies of English, particularly reading it.

The reason I say this, is that most books and papers on computers are written in English.

I see that you are from China? do you understand any other languages except Chinese and English?

There are computer programs that say they will translate, but I have never tried one that could handle Chinese.

I would think that this is difficult? Chinese is a tonal language that relies a lot on context, in writtten form?

One again, welcome to AO

thank for your advice !! i is trying to learn english ,so i often skim some article writed by other.in no way,there are hardly real magazines in english ,payed computer,payed time!!!but,perhaps it is important to learn.

I think I may be trashed already. . . .

on the other hand ,as a student liking computer,but no conputer major,ican talk what?
    . . .was this a request at what language to learn first, I dunno, but just in case. . . here http://www.math.ncu.edu.tw/~chenym/perl/ , you still have to dig through some of the native language, like any translated site, but it looks like it might be helpful. Like nihil said though, unfortunatley you may have to grasp the english language b/c the links will inevitabley lead to the 'native' language, but a translator may provide you w/ enough of a reference, along w/ a good book written in chinese to help.

hope ican learn some about computer and net ,it is my passion soure,so iis here, it is nice day !
    . . .okay, I really am geekin' now. . .did he say .NET and IIS and the same sentence??

wow good luck at AO man, just need to be a little more understanding. i read ur posts like 5 times and im still like ??? sry to say but im suprised i havent heard "how I chop internet?" yet. like alot of my friends on CS are korean and thats one of the first things they said to me. dont take this personally man, just sayin. If u need any help understanding something just IM me on AIM and i can help you.

yes.i am from china.pursuing the study of English,yes! Chinese is the native language ,English the second language ,other no, as is regreting
    real ,it is exciting place here!
    thank everyone!!

sorry!,it is time to leave,i have to ...
    thank everyone !
    happy!