Thread: Palm programs

Palm programs

I have just upgraded from the Palm 500 to the Palm Tungsten T3 .

Many of my usual programs/programs won't run properly. (most have upgrades available... so its all good)

I was using OS4.1 and am now using 5.2.1

Reason for this thread:

I'm looking for new applications to play around with.

I have found tons out there... I just want some that are going to be useful.

What are your favorite palm programs and for what reason?

By the way... the T3 is fecking awesome! I've only had it for about 10hrs now, but I already love it 10x more than my 500... and I LOVED my 500....

If you can pack 400mhz processor with 64mb base memory into something slightly larger than a cigarette pack... it can't be half bad. Especially when its free...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

I am sorry i dont know much about why the programs are not working, i still use the palm 500m. However if you are looking for new programs check out:

http://www.handango.com/

it has all the palm software anyone could ever want.

Thanks for the link.

I know where to get the software...

I'm just looking for apps that other users find most useful.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

oh, sorry i should have read better, i guess that is way i am still AO newbie anyway the 3 programs i use most on my palm are: advantgo (great solution if you dont have wireless internet www.advantgo.com ), Splash Money (my prefered banking software), and bubblet (great little adictive game)

Thanks again.

I use avantgo all the time. It is great. Sync twice a day and you should be able to keep up with just about everything... not to mention... you don't have to be embarrased carying magazines off to the bathroom. Avantgo keeps you with up2date bathroom material. lol

I'll check out the others.

IP Calc is pretty cool

freeware palm has tons of cool freeware palm apps.

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/utilities.shtml contains some of my favorites.

http://www.freewarepalm.com/ they have tons of programs... check them out.