Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do i link my custom avatar?

How do i link my custom avatar?

Im trying to figure out how i can link my own avatar instead of using the ones on this site. Is that possible? Can someone help me here? Oh btw in new here so whats up.
    [shadow]Zato[/shadow]

\"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you.\"
    - Friedrich Nietzsch

i think that you need to have 10 posts to have a custom avatar. after that, you can just upload the avatar from yuor computer
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Banned
    You can upload an avatar from your computer here: http://www.antionline.com/member.php...ion=editavatar

btw: There is a panel on the main page on your left side titled Member Functions, there is everything frome diting profile from viwing users online.

i think that you need to have 10 posts to have a custom avatar. after that, you can just upload the avatar from yuor computer
    Sorry, i didn't even see that he doesn't have 10 posts. You'll have a Custom Avatar option when you reach 10 posts or was it 50 positive AP's? i'M not sure but you'll be able to see when you get it in the box on your left side on the main page labeled Earned Site Benefits

yup its like 10 or 11 posts and you can have a custom avatar - then just click on your avatar on main page - or the pic saying no av selected (can't quite remember what it looks like) but is at top of first column on left hand side

v_Ln

http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?action=faq&page=1#8

Describes the Avatar uploading process and that you need 45 posts for a custom avatar..
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

you have to acheive 10or more posts. then you get to link a custom avatar
    [gloworange]PsychoJester[/gloworange]

CXGJarrod :: thats changed - its no longer 45
    the FAQ needs to be uploaded - its either 10/11 now (dont know if you can uplaod when you reach 10 or if its after 10)

v_Ln

Originally posted here by valhallen
    CXGJarrod :: thats changed - its no longer 45
    the FAQ needs to be uploaded - its either 10/11 now (dont know if you can uplaod when you reach 10 or if its after 10)

v_Ln
    Well I guess thats what I get for being the one person who reads the FAQ!
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

there are so many mistakes in it now its unbelievable >_<;
    might write a proper one when/if i have time

v_Ln

lol jarrod, heh i read the faq too but i guess i didnt look hard enough. Thanks for the info guys. Man there must be a large user-base to get so many responses that quick. Thanks again!!

Zato
    [shadow]Zato[/shadow]

\"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you.\"
    - Friedrich Nietzsch