Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My first rant

Banned

My first rant

Hello my name is Ennis, some of you may know from bumming around these forums, some of you from my rare IRC chats, some of you even from my obscure musings elsewhere.

I don't rant much, I dont flame much, in fact I try to make AO a nicer place, especially this forum which I am lucky enough to mod.

But I decided to have a rant when I was forced to close one of my own threads, you know the How to act to newbies thread which attempted to solve some of the flaming problems here then amazingly became a flame thread itself.

I just wonder how that can happen, so if you have a rant post it here, join me and keep it out of other threads. Consider this my official bitching thread that most likely wont get closed unless MsMittens or Neg decide to and thats cool with little old me.

Oh and Good Charlotte suck.

can we bitch about what ever we want ? ? ?

Banned
    Well sure, its a free world, well in some of it is.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Ennis> have we met before?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Well, I must say, for your first rant, you sound like a pro :P

Do you really have the word "internettedly" in your mood?
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Let's see how the thread got out of hand.?

Go drop dead. and back of the whole english thing, it is getting really OLD.
    If that is all you had to say in this thread then you should not of bothered posting in it.
    Instead of poting a one liner with 2 quots and a graphic, just to get a few AP's.
    I personialy find that to be rather parthetic.

Nightfall's_Girl.
    This is to nightfalls, I think RiOter has more then enough AP's to be called a senior, and i don't think he really cares as much about AP's as when someone first joins. You are really pathetic, i gave positive points a few times but now i regrett it because you don't deserve one damn point you have. You post bullshit, cause riots, cuz flame wars, it hink that many of us Senior agree that you should stop posting bullshit or be banned.

As for any other members, i don't have any problems with them. And i rather think she enjoyes what i just said about her being the flame war causer, she feels special now. Get the **** over yourself Nightfall's girl and leave AO alone. And for what you said That we'd only have 3194 posts or whatever in the non-sensical thread without you, we would't care much, it would have been more fun without you.

And please no Neg's in this thread, you can show appriciation but don't neg, we don't want this thread to be one of the AP wars.

Banned
    Yes I just made it up, I love it, its my new favourite word.

It's okay, I regularly make up new words, particularly when drunk. My latest addition to the english language is "thank youing", it is a verb.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Oh very good, methinks I will be drunk tonight and play the makey uppy word game