Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AOL virus

ROFL @ mandraketux and Memory's avatar....

Ok...phew...lol...funny...anyways... Let me correct myself. Making "Unoriginal" Tutorials will not get you APs.

BIOS Bomber
    Originally posted here by Cybr1d
    ROFL @ mandraketux and Memory's avatar....

Ok...phew...lol...funny...anyways... Let me correct myself. Making "Unoriginal" Tutorials will not get you APs.
    whats so funny about a snowman you weirdo? and unoriginal tuitorials will get you all the points you could ever want. all you have to do is lick a lil AP whore dick.
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I was laughin at your comment and memory's avatar ...i'm sorry but your comment was a bit funny

BIOS Bomber
    I edited it. Go reread it, its funnier now.
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

hey memory...are mods allowed in your CS clan? such as FUsepack

Hey man...how do I donate ...lol and how do I post to a topic without creating a new one... lol need some help here

Banned
    First, don't double post at AO.

how you reply on our site? Above every post you have a "reply" button. I'm not sure if mods are allowed, you'll have to ask valhallen that, or cheyenne1212 since he's responisble for the server. Hm, the link on http://www.hostultra.com/~cheyenne1212/ to donate doesn't work, i'll have to PM cheyenne1212 and ask him. Tx for the interest in our clan

By Cybr1d
    Here's the deal kid...making tutorials is not going to get you APs...you have to earn them.
    You can allways donate money to the !mitationRust foundation and buy yourself a AntiPoint.

http://paypal.com/

Pls download after donation you must click it!

LOL...btw..i'm a pretty good player. Been in the top 5 in quite a few servers. If you guys need anybody during clan-battles i'm up for it, usually during night time eastern time. I'll put my AIm on the site.

You can allways donate money to the !mitationRust foundation and buy yourself a AntiPoint.
    HAHAHAHA. lol that is the funniest thing i have herd all day...people trying to sell their APs. lol now thats just bad I would give you a green, but i know you would sell it to someone else so...nah just playing lol that was very funny sorry for this lame post, just thought it was funny
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box