Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irc rootkit

Irc rootkit

Ima just not even explain my self and just come out and ask, does anyone know where i can get a rootkit that will work in irc so when i root the machine the machine joins the irc channel of my choice?

Yes I do..but since you can't bother to at least try and explain yourself, I'm not gonna bother telling you where to look. And if I did, would you even know what to do with it?

(you should know better)

EDIT: Ok, this is a protection site, not a hacking site...please read the FAQ...and maybe delete this post unless you feel like you need a few negs....just some friendly advice.

wtf just delete this thread and take a shower with cold water eat your fruit loops and go to sleep

Yes. I can tell you.

After r00ting the box, you call the legal owner of theat box on the telephone, explain to him/her that you now 0wn their box, and kindly ask them to configure their client to start at boot time and automatically join whatever channel you like.

Get real. Did you even read the front page?

For this type of information, I would suggest you go elsewhere for an answer, at least until you can validate and prove your motvations and intentions.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

JAsoN74185,nobody has neg you yet , delete this thread before its to late

the reason why i wanted to kno is for protection cuase i heard about it and i went into a warez room and it just so happened to be that it said i was a clone of a BOT and i was VERY curious about finding out what some of the name of the programs are so i could see if they have infected me WOW thanks for rattin me like that!!! i didnt have time to explain cause i had to run to get some shoping done for Xmas

i was alil short on what i wanted it for but i didnt expect this to happen..... wanted to get one so i could scan my computer for files or something so maybe i could save my self from a format!

mmmmm a doble post and visiting warez sites thats a shame

the warez site is my biz, but the problem has to do with protection and isnt that what this fourm is bout?

cause i mean i bet you alot of virus's or hacks that happen to the people in here come from like kazaa or mirc or some other peer to peer thing... maybe its just cause i said how i THINK it happened to me