Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flash on my site

flash on my site

i need to put this flash game on my site for my friend...this is the flash games URL

http://www.seethru.co.uk/zine/south_...ges/copter.swf

can some one give me a code to ad it to the site?

p.s...i am using freewebs.com

thnx

why did you offer to hekp your friend with his site if you havn't the faintest idea about web design?

v_Ln

dude...whats you deal?...why are you flaming me?...its non of your buisness why i wanted to help a friend...and if your not going to help me with my problem ... DONT FUKING POST!

oh stop with the whole "stop picking on me" trip - i have just had enough of your mindless bable and useless posting without any attempt to find the answer for yourself

you wanna know how to include a .swf in a webpage?? then try and find the answer - you are the smart ass who offered to help your friend so why should we do all the work for you??
    all you have to do is view the source of a page containing a flash file and see how it is done - or google for it.
    but hold on thats too hard isn't it - actualluy doing something for yourself so here hold on I'll spoon feed you some more here
    omg that was so difficult is took one google search to bring that up ¬_¬

also maybe you should contact the people at seethru.co.uk see if they are ok with you stealing their work - just cause your too lazy to make something of your own

and as for your dont post thing - well i did help now please just sod off!!!

v_Ln

i hate you....i was trying to help a freng..and i dont like searching for stuff..which is why i am on here...and lke i saiud...if your not going to awnse rnmy question..DONT POST

I'd have to agree with valhallen. This member has already scammed me, having me make a flash video for him, then refusing to pay, ripping off my watermark, and then cussing me out over PM. It would be best to stay away from him.

Freewebs.com has a very easy interface for adding flash to its web sites......READ THE INSTRUCTIONS of freewebs.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Originally posted here by WAnKeR
    i hate you....i was trying to help a freng..and i dont like searching for stuff..which is why i am on here...and lke i saiud...if your not going to awnse rnmy question..DONT POST
    Thats not going to win you a lot of credit here. If you're too lazy to search and find out things for yourself, then you're going to find it hard to get anywhere with anything to do with computers. If you don't want others opinions... then you shouldn't post anything yourself. You are just lazy and want others do do the work for you.

Maybe you should find another site that deals with web development. Then you can scam them and get them to do the work for you.

You're not going to get very far with with anything the way that you are currently doing things... pick up a book and read. Then apply what you have learned. If you can't figure something out (after you have researched and attempted to do it yourself), then come back and ask for help.

*hint* Its not hard to look at the source of other sites to figure out how they did it. *hint*
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Aww phish...now you're just gonna confuse him..

Banned
    Why don't you just look at the source of the site itself? Go here and do a view source. Good luck.

edit
    hmmm, I thought I was helping and got negged, maybe that was the problem, nobody wants anyone to help someone who is rude. Oh well.