It happened again!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It happened again!

It happened again!

I was walking into the Willowbrook mall in jersey to maybe do some shopping but mostly to find out about the shooting that happened there today, when I heard what sounded like sobbing coming from the side of a building where there was nothing but truck docks.

I started walking around the side to see what was going on when I saw this boy no more than ten, sitting on one of those curb like things they use as boarders for shrubs, crying away.

I asked him what was wrong and he proceeded to tell me how his mother gave him two one hundred dollar bills she had converted at the bank from the money she managed to save as tips from the two waitress jobs she held to support he and his four younger brothers and sisters by herself.

He being the eldest was trusted to come to the mall and buy gifts for his siblings as she could not. As he was approaching the mall clutching the money in his hand someone managed to grab one of the hundred dollar bills from his hand and run away. I looked down at his hand and there was one hundred dollar bill. I looked around at the entire area and saw no one, so i grabbed the hundred and ran to my car.

Merry Xmas
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    I dont get it, is it a riddle?

to some

actually i was hopeing someone could tell me something about the shooting as i didn't get to talk to anyone and i know a few people that hang around there.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

That's some funny stuff...

If you don't get it, read the end carefully Abtronic.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Banned
    I though you'll give him 100 $, what a meanie you are, stealing moeny from kids. tsk tsk tsk

/me shakes head

unbelievable this Tedob1

LMFAO..
    Ah F**k i fell of the chair from laughing so hard..
    Man that's both Cruel but Funny..
    And i like the way you had me thinking about the shooting, then how sorry i woulda felt about the kid getting mugged..
    But then outta no were you grabbed that last bill and ran like a Crazy Man to the getaway car..
    Excellent man...!

cheers
    Rtman

After all, he prolly woulda wasted it on silly gifts anyway.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: It happened again!

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    I looked down at his hand and there was one hundred dollar bill. I looked around at the entire area and saw no one, so i grabbed the hundred and ran to my car.

Merry Xmas
    Tedob1, you're just one big softie, keeping the true spirit of goodwill at this time of year, but you could've at least given him a kick first

ya know, i didn't think of that but your right jm. just for being so careless with his mothers hard earned money...kids today!

Banned
    just for being so careless with his mothers hard earned money...
    OMG what is wrong with you people lol

i'd bitch slap him aound couple of times too.