Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me!

Help me!

I have this habit of whacking off to donkey pr0n. Help me find ways to get rid of this problem.

Thanks.

Handcuff your hands behind your back, or you could just undergo some nasty therapy similar to what was used in A Clockwork Orange, I'm sure that could "cure" you.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

I've got a full dissection kit.... I could take your hands off you if you like - maybe turn you into a eunuch if you really want??? You have to supply your own whisky for use as an anaesthetic though

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Banned
    I can castrate you if you want me to. I'll try to make in painless but when the wiener comes offf i can't guaranty anything. I'll even pack him for you in a jar full of hot dog flavored water.

Try switching to poochie pr0n, my favorite series is "Breeds for Breeding". Here's a blurb from the back of the most recent release:

Old Mother Hubbard

Old Mother Hubbard
    Went to the cupboard
    to fetch her poor dog a bone.
    When she bent over
    Rover took over,
    And gave her a bone of his own.

Currently on sale for $9.99 at your local video store.

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Help me!

Originally posted here by Drunk On Duvel
    I have this habit of whacking off to donkey pr0n. Help me find ways to get rid of this problem.

Thanks.
    Why this fixation with donkey's ? I feel that you are being very narrow minded and selfish. There are many poor unwanted and unloved animals out there, especially at this time of year, the season of goodwill. Spread your love around, visit farms and animal homes, you could bring so much love to other poor creatures. Your love would surely be returned, you would be a much happier person. Think of all the grandpups you could have

You could always try sticking a stick up your @ss. I heard Nightfalls girls removes them for free.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by CXGJarrod
    You could always try sticking a stick up your @ss. I heard Nightfalls girls removes them for free.
    Where does the pain or pleasure lie? In getting it up or getting it removed?

Actually I have a good cure for you.
    Use "Vicks Vapor Rub" as a lubricant for your wacking off, and after a couple of times doing that you will be cringing when ever you hear that tune again.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by moxnix
    Actually I have a good cure for you.
    Use "Vicks Vapor Rub" as a lubricant for your wacking off, and after a couple of times doing that you will be cringing when ever you hear that tune again.
    Is that from first hand experience

BTW your sig with the ip addy is way off. cheyenne's was the same last time he used it.Thought he was pissing about, as it used to be spot on, but obviously not