saddam hussein
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: saddam hussein

saddam hussein

no suprise the amricans have outsmarted another idiot who was hiding in a bunker with mice and rats lol. we were bound to capture him sooner or later.
    P-I-M-P

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Yes but can you use the search function and can you find those infamous WoMD that don't move?

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=252334
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=252336
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

true ms.mittens, but yet the son of a hor was gonna be caught eventually-especially when there are half a million troops in iraq looking for him. its great that hes been caught, we can finally lay some justice on his evil ass

Token drunken Irish guy
    It is good that a dictator like Saddam or maddass as I refer to him has been caught, but you have to justify this war on one thing alone and that WoMD. Until then this war is unjustified.

Originally posted here by Deimos326
    we can finally lay some justice on his evil ass

LMFAO...Spoken like a true "good ole boy". How old are you? An American preaching about justice is a classic example of an oxymoron. You, Deimos326, appear to be simply a moron.

Speaking of justice what's happening with the illegally held POW's in Guantanamo Bay?

Speaking of justice, where the hell are the WMD? Wasn't that what this invasion was all about? How quickly you people forget. Remember, there is no proof that Iraq was linked to the 9/11 attacks. There is no proof of Iraq harbouring or trainning terrorists. There is no proof of Iraq producing or storing WMD. (Q.Which country in the middle east does have enough WMD to blow the place up 10 times over and will not allow inspections? A. Israel)...

So the evil (he has to be evil...CNN said so) Saddam has been captured. The worlds a safer place....Or is it? Me thinks it's just become a little more volatile. Watch for the flood of suicide bombers. watch for the rise in convoy ambushing were U.S soliders get their throats cut. And so it begins...............

Speaking of justice what's happening with the illegally held POW's in Guantanamo Bay?
    It's interesting to note that almost all of the Guantanamo prisoners were arrested in Afghanistan. I wonder what the circumstances regarding those Austrailian gentlemen are? They were arrested in Afganistan. Were they just hanging out or were they members of Al-Qa'ida or some other organization? Around 88 people have since been released from Camp X-Ray, I wonder why they are still there? What do they know? Who were their contacts? Where did they find them?

Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    It's interesting to note that almost all of the Guantanamo prisoners were arrested in Afghanistan. I wonder what the circumstances regarding those Austrailian gentlemen are?

Speaking of Australians being held at Guantanamo check out this site on David Hicks. An Australian citizen allegedly fighting for the Taliban now being held by the U.S...

Here's a little c & p from the site-

"David Hicks has committed, it seems, thought crime against the United States and is being detained and tormented by people unaware of his rights. It's unlikely they know this, and they should be told."

Aussie Members- You can also download a petition to gather signatures of support and send it off to your local member of Parliment....

So if all of our mony and manpower can quikly find a persone in his native land who is being hidden by his country men where is binladden?
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

"Osama, where for art thou?"

Banned
    It seems very stupid that we can find an evil self absorbed political pothead within a year of whaen he was taken down, but we can't find the other modern evil self absorbed pothead with as much money, but has done more damage to our country. Lets hope it comes soon