Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i want a good sig

GreekGoddess
    I'm willing to make a signature image for you, but something to go on other than wanting one would give me a better starting point.

And soule...I can find or make something matching for your avatar, since it's Angel Sanctuary, but if you want something else, just let me know and I'll send it to you on here or IRC.

Taking from your other sig... (I think it's yours in another forum)...

1) I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, so therefore I am perfect.
    2)Practice makes perfect, But why practice when no one is perfect.

I set the first on an image that you should be able to upload to AO. Feel free to use it if you want to, however unperfect it is.

Banned
    first come first server, mwahahahah!!!
    |
    \/

Hmmm:

"In God I trust............all others pay ca$h"

Merry Christmas

GG can you make an image for me just that is not related to any hyppie thing

Tim_axe thats funny he is perfect lol

thanks for all of your efforts but some of you think i dont know what a sig is but anyways
    woah man Tim_axe that was my sig from gamewinners kool, looks like u go there, hey thanks man u did that for me and you TheCreator u stole it before i even looked at the post!
    I do have other sigs but i dont like them for some reason they are as follows: (i can only remmember one)
    "Sex is like Math. Add the bed subtract the clothes and divide by the legs and there you go. If you dont pass this message on to 15 people in 15 minutes you will be cursed with relationship problems for the rest of your, life if you do you are safe."
    hope u like it! u guys can steal this one as well (damn u creater)

i got a question how do u change your avatar (or watever is the picture under your names) i only have a select list how can i browse for one?

Banned
    I was just messin with you. I don't even want a sig period, so you want it you got it, especially if you already had it somewhere else. Right after I post this the sig is as good as yours. Peace.

No man i wasnt trying to get back at you or get the sig back i was just sayin dont worry anyways im sorry.

never mind about the avatar i found out that i will need 10-45 posts to get a custom one