Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I start new threads?

I'm new here so I just thought that this would be a great place to start. I do have a question though, how do I post my own stuff to the forums? If I have a question that I would like to throw out there I haven't been able to see where to go for an answer so can anyone tell me how to post stuff to the forums where I would start something and not be answering someone elses stuff? Thanks!
    JP

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    jpfastball, I seperated this out as it's better served on it's own thread. To start a new thread in a particular forum you go to the top right of the Main Page --> Discussion Forums --> select the forum you think the thread belongs to --> in the forum itself, at the top left is a purple button that says "New Thread". Click that to start a new thread.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

OK That confused me

It looked like a new thread, asking how to start a new thread. Sort of like your DVD coming with a disc telling you how to set it up.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Banned
    That seemed rather ironic to me until I read MsMittens post.

See. This is why it's important to read all the posts before you post.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

jpfasball34,
    congratulation i am impressed that u manage to post tread asking how to do it.
    i couldnt figure that out bymyself so i send a private message to one of senior members and they responded with answer.
    hope you feel better now
    have a happy exploring this site . lot of things to learn tnks to our memebers
    enjoy

Tech Humor ???

MsMittens, shouldn't this be in Tech Humor?
    See. This is why it's important to read all the posts before you post.
    congratulation i am impressed that u manage to post tread asking how to do it.
    ROTFLMA !!!
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Hehe.. no. The post originally was part of another thread and I separated it out as it made no sense to be part of that thread. It looks weird but jpfastball34 didn't start this thread. Technically, I did.

Thanks for that information MsMittens I appreciate your help. I also love the Cartmen quotes and pictures that you have. He's one of the funniest characters on TV.
    JP

how do i begin a new thread and the tricks in it
    REVEREND OBODO