Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Password help

Mind meld with the computer Lol.

--Runing out of ideas...

-Cheers-

see the problem is the e-mail i have it set too is a crappy hotmail addy that went dead because it got over its limit. so i can't just retrieve the password that way...
    SLACKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE....TOMMOROW!

Originally posted here by Kiaro
    see the problem is the e-mail i have it set too is a crappy hotmail addy that went dead because it got over its limit. so i can't just retrieve the password that way...
    If its full empty it.
    If its gone and deleted create it again same name.

thought you were just gonna go and get the password? like really it won't let you re-creat cause hotmail has issues with accounts that are inactive where they stay alive but are dormant and keep saying it can be used again if you pay so much blah blah blah so i just can't access the e-mail...

Give us the page of mistress_ofthe_mist101
    what is the link?

Unless Hotmail has become intelligent.........just start again, elsewhere. If the "account is full" it probably means that a badly coded spammer has filled it, so anything worthwhile has been dropped, in favour of the more recent spam.............I have seen that happen several times

Don't use hotmail.......get a life and a brain?

Cheers

Whoa that site looked kind of disgusting anyway..lol..Maybe it's worth you forgetting the password lol

Originally posted here by Kiaro
    thought you were just gonna go and get the password? like really it won't let you re-creat cause hotmail has issues with accounts that are inactive where they stay alive but are dormant and keep saying it can be used again if you pay so much blah blah blah so i just can't access the e-mail...
    That is incorrect. You can continue using the account without paying for it. Just look for the link to continue and not accept their pay for use email service.

I use it all the time. All my "spam" accounts are hotmail accounts.

No, I'm not a spammer. I have several accounts setup that I send all my mail to for different purposes... so I don't get spam in my real accounts.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

OK folks I have a question.....

Just what is the difference between this and all the other "how do I hack my girlfriend's hotmail account" queries ?

As sweetlissa and I have noticed, there seems to be something odd about the site as well?

Cheers

EDIT: mistress_ofthe_mist101
    Sort of strange handle/nick for a 15 year old male...............as per profile