Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Password help

Password help

Ok i lost a password for a site and i know its a number but i can't remember the exact number so would any of you happen to know where i could find a program that will input 6 digit numbers untill it finds the right one?
    SLACKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE....TOMMOROW!

what is the site? Give us the link real quick and I show you.

well how can i be sure once you find the pass your going to give it to me?

Well how can we be sure it's actually your password?
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Is this some kind of trivia question,post the damn link.

edit: Let me just tell you what I should have to begin with most siteshave a password recovery feature through em@i|.

Hint:1) Kane Able
    Hint:2) Google for Kane Able
    Ok i lost a password for a site and i know its a number but i can't remember the exact number
    Hint:3) Go through all the numbers on the board.

Because you did say number (not plural)
    Good luck

http://www.orgsites.com/al/phsycotic...tics-anonymous

there is the link... if you need the user its

mistress_ofthe_mist101

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ok i lost a password for a site and i know its a number but i can't remember the exact number so would any of you happen to know where i could find a program that will input 6 digit numbers untill it finds the right one?
    Most sites have an option to retrieve passwords so you'd best use that. If they don't, use their "Contact Us" feature and ask them to reset your password of your account.

Otherwise, it sounds like you want to break into a site that you do not have authorization for.

[edit] Since you've put the link up:

http://www.orgsites.com/index.html?page=2 <-- has email address you can contact

http://www.orgsites.com/sorry.html <--- has link to get password/account info
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Is this some kinda of trivia question,post the damn link.
    Seriously. Besides the fact that someone breaking "your" password is unlikely because the chances are you are trying to get something that is not yours.... And that is bad, for you....

-Cheers-

Banned
    It's not really a program but your mind is really good at coming up with 6 digit numbers. You could try that if nobody has a program for you, and since the password was once in there, you might get it pretty fast.

haha you guys are great i know the password is mine cause it is a 6 digit number that i am almost sure starts with a 6 but the paper i had the password written on must have been accidentally thrown out.