A few things I hate about AntiOnline.

Thread: A few things I hate about AntiOnline.

Banned

A few things I hate about AntiOnline.

Ok I love AntiOnline but some aspects piss me off so here's a list of them, to get them off my chest. Join in if you want.

1 NightFalls Girl - Why a popular choice I assume. For two reasons, she has no security knowledge whatsoever, neither do I, I hear you say but I want to learn, this she shows no signs of. I dont care if she cant spell, do you think she would be any better if she did?

Secondly this

How about NO, newbie, Thins is where we let looooos

- contact user about this assignment: AP Poster: Nightfalls_Girl

I mean wtf? You arent a real senoir, by the date you joined YOU are still a newbie just a hyberactive post whore thats all. This is where you post **** to get your post count up, you have nothing to let loose its the only real thread you post in otherside of Tech Humour.

Whew.

2 How addictive this place is!

3 How the Cosmos forum is dominated by right wing nationalist *******s who respect nobody's opinion that isnt pro-Bush, pro-war etc. Its sad to see that other members of different nationalities dont post there and thats the reason for it.

4 Not much else, AO is cool but we need to shake things up dont ya think?
    Share on Google+

Wellllllll,

#1 I would not judge a book by its cover......................

#2 Absolutely correct

#3 Hey! cool down, I have yet to wean myself from hero-worshipping Ghengis Khan and Atilla the Hun? .......they don't seem to have posted much recently?

#4 The World is your oyster sir!

Good luck
    Share on Google+

Banned
    What is this sudden onslaught of anti-Nightfalls_Girl people? Yall should make your own site or something. Some people have feelings you know, and I know some of you think that you can't hurt anyone on the internet, but you can. I wouldn't mind one or two people saying they hated me, but when a whole group does it, it kind of hurts and makes you feel that it is how everyone feels. I know that Nightfalls_Girl can be a bit of a bad speller/non-contibuter, but that is why she posts in GCC. No matter what you all think she is still a part of this community. I have been hovering around here for a while now, and just decided to register a few days ago. I know that Nightfalls_Girl has at least contributed a little to this site, you have to do something for over 500 antipoints. So just lay off a little and maybe some of you can apologize. So I guess what I hate about AO is all the hate. Just my 2 cents.
    Share on Google+

Banned

Re: A few things I hate about AntiOnline.

[QUOTE] Originally posted here by TheAntiChrist
    [B]

1 NightFalls Girl - Why a popular choice I assume. For two reasons, she has no security knowledge whatsoever, neither do I, I hear you say but I want to learn, this she shows no signs of. I dont care if she cant spell, do you think she would be any better if she did?
    ok first of, I really do not care what other people think about me let alone what you think about me, so get of your soap box!!!
    I think the whole "I want to learn" comments are used way to often for me to bother using, I know what I wont, and I know what I do, Unlike you.
    Secondly this

How about NO, newbie, Thins is where we let looooos

- contact user about this assignment: AP Poster: Nightfalls_Girl
    OK now in stead of attempting to join in in making me look like a bitch... Put that AP assignment in to the context that it was given to you in.
    And hell I dont no why you are complaining about it, I mean come on EVERY ONE IS INTITAL TO THERE OPINION. Or is it that every one except me is... hmmmm

I mean wtf? You arent a real senoir, by the date you joined YOU are still a newbie just a hyberactive post whore thats all. This is where you post **** to get your post count up, you have nothing to let loose its the only real thread you post in otherside of Tech Humour.
    No body is a real seniour in here. It is just some font on your screen, that is all, Just like the little green gifs that every one gets so anoyed about, You never see any one get all pissy when thay are given green AP's do you! NO you only ever see people get mad when thay receav red. NEWS FLASH YOUR NOT GOING TO GET GREEN ALL THE TIME, SO GET OVER IT, IT IS JUST A GIF AND SOME FONT!!!

Nightfalls_Girl
    Share on Google+

Banned

Re: Re: A few things I hate about AntiOnline.

Originally posted here by Nightfalls_Girl
    ok first of, I really do not care what other people think about me let alone what you think about me, so get of your soap box!!!
    I think the whole "I want to learn" comments are used way to often for me to bother using, I know what I wont, and I know what I do, Unlike you.
    Em, yes thats called saying nothing.

Secondly this
    OK now in stead of attempting to join in in making me look like a bitch... Put that AP assignment in to the context that it was given to you in.
    And hell I dont no why you are complaining about it, I mean come on EVERY ONE IS INTITAL TO THERE OPINION. Or is it that every one except me is... hmmmm
    What the hell does everyone is initial in their opinion mean, like seriosly? Oh and thanks for the possies, dont go negging newbies to balance now...

No body is a real seniour in here. It is just some font on your screen, that is all, Just like the little green gifs that every one gets so anoyed about, You never see any one get all pissy when thay are given green AP's do you! NO you only ever see people get mad when thay receav red. NEWS FLASH YOUR NOT GOING TO GET GREEN ALL THE TIME, SO GET OVER IT, IT IS JUST A GIF AND SOME FONT!!!
    Of course there are real seniors here, the likes of Negative, MsMittens, Ennis and Val are here over two years for ****s sake, if they arent seniors what the hell is it to be one, look at how many tutorials between them, its more than large groups of the new members like you combined. ****ing hell woman, this site has a bit of a history you know.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    "Of course there are real seniors here, the likes of Negative, MsMittens, Ennis and Val"
    Notice most of them are also mods!!

"What the hell does everyone is initial in their opinion mean, like seriosly? Oh and thanks for the possies, dont go negging newbies to balance now..."
    If you read my post it is spelt in INTITAL, meaning thay are allowed to have there own opinion.

"Em, yes thats called saying nothing."
    Oh then again why bother, I mean, Im bored, So i have to do somthing!

Nightfalls_Girl
    Share on Google+

Elite Hacker
    I suggest we shift our focus back to the topic that was originally stated. If this becomes a flame war, which it pretty much is, then it will be closed really soon. If we shift back to people just stating what they hate, then we can get stuff off our backs and keep the thread alive. I personally hate flame wars.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I dont see why a nuther thread needed to be made tho...

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...891#post700281

Nightfalls_Girl
    Share on Google+

Token drunken Irish guy
    Ok time to close this thread.
    Share on Google+