Hacking Teens

Thread: Hacking Teens

Hacking Teens

'Bored' teens' $160m Internet bill

BERLIN, Germany (Reuters) -- Three German teenagers were being investigated for fraud Friday after they spent 130 million euros ($160 million) in a two-hour Internet shopping spree because they were "bored," authorities said Friday.

The 19-year-olds splashed out on light aircraft, patents, industrial machinery, restaurants and artwork after hacking into an account on an Internet auction site.

"They gave boredom as the motive and made no attempt to disguise what fun they had buying only the most expensive things," according to police in the western town of Limburg.

They said state prosecutors are investigating

I thought this was pretty funny, I heard it on the radio earlier this morning.

Damn Teenagers! Dem youguns always getting into messes!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    Come on MsM, i just went to the main page, did a seach for Berlin to find your thread and now you stolr it from me. Well i don't care i'll post it anyways.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ghlight=berlin

Banned
    Heh germans are crazy lol...just like those 2 german gay guys when one ate the other lol...yea they were german also

rofl me too memory, i searched for it and didnt see her thread. so i posted, and sure enough 10 min later i was lookin around and seen it =D oh well sry mittens.

Banned
    damn whipper snapers