Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aim Help!!!!

well this person i know printed out and showed me convorsations that i had with another person...he has never been on my computer or the person that was in the convorsation. What i found weird was that it wasnt just one convorsation....it was several different convorsations from several different occasions in the past. Its not like finding out a simple password would allow him to do that

i also scanned my computer for keylogger and i had clean results.
    -ash

Banned
    wow..that made no sence...
    wanker, you dont have the right equipment to make sense out of anything, it's called a brain. If you had it, after being banned a couple fo times, even I would noticed that people don't want me here.

Perhaps, this person used a program similar to this....>>http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/...ows/index.html

I know of one, and am not quite sure if this is the one, but you send it to a person in an e-mail and name it something inconspicous like "shell32.exe" or somethng like that so they won't suspect it. When the file is opened, there is no trace that the module was installed. Also the only way to uninstall this program, or so it claims, is to have the uninstaller the program came with. No spy-ware will catch it. This is also ILLEGAL if the other person is not aware that it is running on their computer, and you are logging their internet activity. Usually companies and/or parents will use this software to monitor their computers, but the companies are suppose to inform their employees of its presence. I am quite sure this falls into the category of "keylogger" but the program I was referring to gives you actual screenshots of this person's desktop. I don't see why this wouldn't or couldn't stop this person from copy and pasting and then printing out your conversations from so long ago. Hope this helps!

thank you so much...that was really helpful.
    -ash

You're quite welcome....I just want to add that if you think that this might be a possibility, you could format your hard drive and do a clean install, this may get rid of the module. If you don't want to do this, you may want to considor bringing it to a professional computer tech who would know how to remove this and possibly make up a report for your local authorities, if you wanted to take it this far. Let us know how it goes...